who want to keep Rose story going?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LucyT

Re: who want to keep Rose story going?

Postby LucyT » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:58 pm

I quit carring a long time ago.I like Neil but leslie is boring.

fairland

Postby fairland » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:40 pm

Quote kn1231: I liked this story at the beginning because I thought we would see more of Tyler, but this storyline really has nothing to do with him. I can;t stand Neil anymore, so I am no longer a supporter of this storyline.

I agree with you as well. that we need to see more of tyler in this story line of Rose story line to keep going. WE also need more background story line to go with the rose story line and how leslie want to find out more about rose have to do with Gus's will. TYler does need to be part of the story line more often. I also agree that neil is just annoying to tyler that now tyler wants to go back New York to have job in New York city. I would prefer TYler to stay in Genoa city lets bring back tyler in the rose story line please.

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:44 pm

It's boring but they have recently peaked my interest slighty with Neil's flashbacks and him mentioning how he went on a bender around the time of Dru's death same year and town where Rose died.

Gypsy12

Postby Gypsy12 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:12 pm

The story might have an interesting ending but it is moving along slowly in normal soap fashion. Neil was in a drunken stupor back around 2007 while still married to Dru and on a trip in Evanston, IL. Hence, the flashbacks. He met Rose in that bar and they got together (one night stand?) she got pregnant and now she out for revenge (she is the stalker/blogger). By the way folks, ROSE is NOT DEAD. Leslie got the wrong info while in Chicago. Just a coincidence now that Leslie and Neil happen to be together?

BigBluePlate

Postby BigBluePlate » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:37 pm

So far the SL is just okay. The problem is it's moving v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y because we rarely see Neil and Leslie. Maybe Neil slept with Rose when he was drunk and they had a child together (Hilary?). But how would this relate to Leslie? And who is the Fame-looking girl in the photo? Hope TP pick up the ball and speed things up. I want this mystery solved!

Gypsy12

Postby Gypsy12 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Quote BigBluePlate: So far the SL is just okay. The problem is it's moving v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y because we rarely see Neil and Leslie. Maybe Neil slept with Rose when he was drunk and they had a child together (Hilary?). But how would this relate to Leslie? And who is the Fame-looking girl in the photo? Hope TP pick up the ball and speed things up. I want this mystery solved!

Yes, Hilary is the 'love child' I would presume. The girl in the photo is Rose, I suppose, how she looked when Neil hit on her in the bar (or vice-versa) that night in Evanston. I think that the twist to this story - when it FINALLY comes to a bitter end - will be the exactly how it does relate to Leslie. That is the big mystery. The writers take a long getting you there, but in my opinion, they don't disappoint in the end.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Would someone wake me when its over.

fairland

Postby fairland » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Quote Gypsy12:
Quote BigBluePlate: So far the SL is just okay. The problem is it's moving v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y because we rarely see Neil and Leslie. Maybe Neil slept with Rose when he was drunk and they had a child together (Hilary?). But how would this relate to Leslie? And who is the Fame-looking girl in the photo? Hope TP pick up the ball and speed things up. I want this mystery solved!

Yes, Hilary is the 'love child' I would presume. The girl in the photo is Rose, I suppose, how she looked when Neil hit on her in the bar (or vice-versa) that night in Evanston. I think that the twist to this story - when it FINALLY comes to a bitter end - will be the exactly how it does relate to Leslie. That is the big mystery. The writers take a long getting you there, but in my opinion, they don't disappoint in the end.

I agree is Hilary related to Neil. that would a great story line line for hilary to be apart of Neil could actually have another child out there some where. I also miss Nate.I remember when Neil was drinking at the same bar Neil was actually getting drunk that Neil would have some kind of flashback to Evanston drinking and saw a newspaper clipping of drew being presumed dead.I love the history be hide the actual story line that is being made here that Rose story is actually heading into neil old bad habits of great history with the actual story line is awesome.

fairland

Postby fairland » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Quote fairland: leslie did hear the words about Rose from Gus. I mean this has been one roller coster after another. this Rose story has been hot and hotter of a great story line sense Gus has ben dead. NO offense to Gus dying. That is more than horrible for words. But the story line is still awesome it is not easy to figure out. Leslie was the one hounding over Gus for answers for a long time.Later, Leslie's allowed to see Gus. He says, "I'm so sorry, Rose." what away to start a great story line like this. leslie snoops for more detail about how rose came about I love how this story line is starting off so great. Leslie went to go confront Gus if Gus was cheating on her mother Belinda. But in turn of events Belinda Knew Rose right off the bat that is very interesting to me.

I am loving the mystery be hide this story line a whole lot. I love the flashbacks of Neil's past. coming from Neil drinking days. I love how Neil is ready how drew is presumed dead. and How Neil actually meat Rose. Leslie is more than just snooper to wanting to know more about Rose. Leslie though that Gus was actually having an affair with rose. that is great writing skills to me. I love how tyler stand up for Gus while Gus was in a hospital bed. that is also great writing material to me. I am hoping theses flashbacks come into play. to both tyler and leslie to have great flashbacks like these.

fairland

Postby fairland » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Quote fairland:
Quote fairland: leslie did hear the words about Rose from Gus. I mean this has been one roller coster after another. this Rose story has been hot and hotter of a great story line sense Gus has ben dead. NO offense to Gus dying. That is more than horrible for words. But the story line is still awesome it is not easy to figure out. Leslie was the one hounding over Gus for answers for a long time.Later, Leslie's allowed to see Gus. He says, "I'm so sorry, Rose." what away to start a great story line like this. leslie snoops for more detail about how rose came about I love how this story line is starting off so great. Leslie went to go confront Gus if Gus was cheating on her mother Belinda. But in turn of events Belinda Knew Rose right off the bat that is very interesting to me.

I am loving the mystery be hide this story line a whole lot. I love the flashbacks of Neil's past. coming from Neil drinking days. I love how Neil is ready how drew is presumed dead. and How Neil actually meat Rose. Leslie is more than just snooper to wanting to know more about Rose. Leslie though that Gus was actually having an affair with rose. that is great writing skills to me. I love how tyler stand up for Gus while Gus was in a hospital bed. that is also great writing material to me. I am hoping theses flashbacks come into play. to both tyler and leslie to have great flashbacks like these.

Now for what is going on right now that saw great story line's after great story lines that Neil left Rose to die in that hotel room without any knowledge That rose was actually dead. Neil remember a lot what room they both stand in. About having one lamp in the same hotel room where both Rose and Neil stayed in that Neil did find out that there was a colander in that same hotel room it in the same month that Rose died in the month of April before April 15th. this is again by far the best story line I have every watched in a long time Sense Diane's murder.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”