who want to keep Rose story going?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
fairland

Re: who want to keep Rose story going?

Postby fairland » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:53 pm

Hilary complains about a leak in her shower in the Athletic Club lobby. She asks where the owner is. Devon appears. "He's right here." I love this sense already with great drama attach to this story line, that both Devon and hilary put this sense together. HIlary complains about the leak in her shower that something went wrong with her shower head for some kind of reason. I actually think Lily could have done something to hilary that would a leak in hilary's shower head. I love the way that hilary takes charge to ask where the owner is like hilary would answers to why her shower head has a leak in it. Devon did not miss a beat to answer HIlary right back either, saying "he is right here".

fairland

Postby fairland » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:50 pm

Quote fairland: I would love too see a build up with Markus wheeler and Stephanie in the same story line as much as you do. to keep it more interesting to the Rose story line will be awesome in the making. That does included Adam part to helping out jack to dumbing the dead body as well he great story line as well. That adam get a part to this Gus backstory to how stephanie case that is left un done. Adam also have a big storyline in this Markus Wheeler and Stephanie wheeler case and how jack was on pain pill for his addiction. I have seen that jack might or might not go back on pain killers would that include bring back Markus wheeler and Stephanie's death story line back? Or would still be unsolved from attaching tow story line put together.

THere is a lot that is still un done and how devon wanting a love interest in HILary. Lily's snipping about HIlary being the blogger. Lily want to find reasoning the book to keep on hating HIlary for some kind of reason.I love to know more about Markus wheeler and how Stephanie died in the ally Where Adam did hide the body. I would love to know more about Gus's background with Rose. I would to know more about Neil's background past when Neil past drinking days with rose in more detail. I would how Neil knew about Drwe's being presumed dead have to do with how Neil met up with Rose?

fairland

Postby fairland » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:09 pm

Quote InMyOpinion:
Quote fairland: Lily is a total disaster to talk to Hilary like that like lily does have a bad attitude adjustment towards HIlary like it is a bad Name that hilary has to be around. Lily is like a bad name already to use such a tone like hilary should boot be forgiven for what Hilary did to break up Lily and Cane. HIlary was more than grieving over the fact that her mother is dead. What was Hilary suppose to do not grieve over the fact that Rose had died over a disease that had to do with the fact that Rose did actually become a heavy drinker. lily does not have any decency for herself or to respect HIlary at all. Now that does make Lilly a self fish brat in my eyes.

Hillary didn't break up Cane and Lily, didn't even get close to that...Hillary plotted and planned this for 7 yrs...Hillary was not motivated because she was grieving, Hillary was motivated by revenge..Lily's mother died within a few days of Rose, but 7 yrs later, Lily didn't go after Daniel, Summer or Lucy, because Phyliss was involved in Dru's death nor did she go after Noah or Faith because Sharon was involved...

What did happen in those 7 years that HIlary did decide to go after Neil? I do not think that was explain very well. What when Hilary found that Rose died over drinking too much over Neil? Grieving does have a bigger effect on people that does not meet the eye. What ever was HIlary's motive was to get back at Neil for taking Rose gave HIlary to shut down? I am not loving lily's attitude towards HIlary over the fact Hilary was still in mourning over the way Rose did turn out dead. I actually would think that lily could have been a little sympathetic towards the fact that Lily went through the same thing to where drew is still presumed dead.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”