who want to keep Rose story going?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Re: who want to keep Rose story going?

Postby Sinny » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:22 am

Quote Embrace:
Quote alanadz: It was a very lame story so I am glad they dropped it.

unfortunately they haven't. There is more to come.

oh please tell me you are joking.. this story was such a flop..

fairland

Postby fairland » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:51 pm

frist of all what happen to the Rose character wasn't she suppose to be coming back for not only flashbacks of Niel's dricking days while drinking after dreucilia was presuemed dead. Bac k in Evenstone. Niel did remember dirnking in the same bar with Rose and Rose was having ahard time that Gus went to prison for killing his own wife. That was then a set up to accuse Gus why not get back in that story line like somthing else went missing. How about when Niel went to a hypinotheripist to get back his memory of Rose before going down to get the reat of Niel past dricking days. What is missing between those events for this story line put together. what about adding tyer to this story line as well. That tyler needs to know about gus'es past relations with rose.

fairland

Postby fairland » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Lily is a total disaster to talk to Hilary like that like lily does have a bad attitude adjustment towards HIlary like it is a bad Name that hilary has to be around. Lily is like a bad name already to use such a tone like hilary should boot be forgiven for what Hilary did to break up Lily and Cane. HIlary was more than grieving over the fact that her mother is dead. What was Hilary suppose to do not grieve over the fact that Rose had died over a disease that had to do with the fact that Rose did actually become a heavy drinker. lily does not have any decency for herself or to respect HIlary at all. Now that does make Lilly a self fish brat in my eyes.

InMyOpinion

Postby InMyOpinion » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Quote fairland: Lily is a total disaster to talk to Hilary like that like lily does have a bad attitude adjustment towards HIlary like it is a bad Name that hilary has to be around. Lily is like a bad name already to use such a tone like hilary should boot be forgiven for what Hilary did to break up Lily and Cane. HIlary was more than grieving over the fact that her mother is dead. What was Hilary suppose to do not grieve over the fact that Rose had died over a disease that had to do with the fact that Rose did actually become a heavy drinker. lily does not have any decency for herself or to respect HIlary at all. Now that does make Lilly a self fish brat in my eyes.

Didn't Hillary try to drug her husband, after being told that drug could kill him, and didn't Hillary try to break up Lily's family, and didn't Hillary give Neal spiked OJ, among other things this chick did to that family, all because her drunk azz mother drank herself to death, and she blamed Neal for that...Lily has every right to tell Hillary anything she wants, anywhere she wants, Lily has every right to stick her foot up Hillary's azz as well...everytime Lily sees her, she should tell her azz off...I guess it's ok for everyone to p iss on Lily, but if she p isses back, she's in the wrong...unbelievable...

InMyOpinion

Postby InMyOpinion » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Quote fairland: Lily is a total disaster to talk to Hilary like that like lily does have a bad attitude adjustment towards HIlary like it is a bad Name that hilary has to be around. Lily is like a bad name already to use such a tone like hilary should boot be forgiven for what Hilary did to break up Lily and Cane. HIlary was more than grieving over the fact that her mother is dead. What was Hilary suppose to do not grieve over the fact that Rose had died over a disease that had to do with the fact that Rose did actually become a heavy drinker. lily does not have any decency for herself or to respect HIlary at all. Now that does make Lilly a self fish brat in my eyes.

Hillary didn't break up Cane and Lily, didn't even get close to that...Hillary plotted and planned this for 7 yrs...Hillary was not motivated because she was grieving, Hillary was motivated by revenge..Lily's mother died within a few days of Rose, but 7 yrs later, Lily didn't go after Daniel, Summer or Lucy, because Phyliss was involved in Dru's death nor did she go after Noah or Faith because Sharon was involved...

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:36 am

the rose story was one of the biggest flops so far.. that story went NO WHERE>

fairland

Postby fairland » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:35 pm

Quote InMyOpinion:

Hillary didn't break up Cane and Lily, didn't even get close to that...Hillary plotted and planned this for 7 yrs...Hillary was not motivated because she was grieving, Hillary was motivated by revenge..Lily's mother died within a few days of Rose, but 7 yrs later, Lily didn't go after Daniel, Summer or Lucy, because Phyliss was involved in Dru's death nor did she go after Noah or Faith because Sharon was involved...

THank you for that input that you gave me. Cane did find out that HIlary wanted to drug him and leave Cane falling asleep. I love the way you are defending HIlary to where lily and Cane are concerned.I mean Cane has done a lot of shady things in the past himself. How many times did Cane want forgiveness in return for another chance. I agree HIlary was not mentioned that is why HIlary was grieving over losing a dead father that HIlary find out that Gus actually died.Yes Phyllis did go after daisy for her own making wanting to make sure that daniel wanted to become a father to Lucy own Phyllis own terms.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Ride, that's dead it's got a fork in it

fairland

Postby fairland » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:11 pm

Quote Barbyboo: Ride, that's dead it's got a fork in it

what are you saying here exactly?

fairland

Postby fairland » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:04 pm

I want to learn more about what leslie did over from Gus before Gus had died. Leslie was more into finding out the truth about about ROse as much as Neil does when Neil went in for hypnosis where should learn the truth about what Neil did to get rose purse back for Rose over a snatch thief. Who was the snatch thief any way that we do not even know about. I love how the story line continues after Gus died. I still one the fact that leslie and tyler are still part of the show of Y&R. I am also more carious about Markus Wheeler part in this story line four knowing Belinda.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”