Will Avery TRY to Send Nick Back to Sharon?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
countryMomof4

Re: Will Avery TRY to Send Nick Back to Sharon?

Postby countryMomof4 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:51 pm

Quote Joy T: From the tweets that I have read by Sharon Case, w
it does not sound like she was involved in Summer DNA at all. In fact, she stated that the fans are going to love where the s/l that she and Nick are going to be involved. She said that Sharon is moving from the DARK side and Sharon/Nick fans will be very happy. That sounds like a love story brewing.

I would be alright with that Joy T!

I don't think Avery would send him back. She may just dump him though.

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:54 pm

it does not sound like she was involved in Summer DNA at all. In fact, she stated that the fans are going to love where the s/l that she and Nick are going to be involved. She said that Sharon is moving from the DARK side and Sharon/Nick fans will be very happy. That sounds like a love story brewing.

Sharon is knee deep in the paternity sl. It was Sharon who heard Nick confession about Summer at Cassie's grave. It was Sharon who just happened to bump into Nick at the hospital in front of the lab on the day he brought in the sample for testing. And Sharon is seen and heard thinking and day dreaming about his life with Nick and how he is the one who loved her and how much she wants that life back. SC never actually denied anything.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:04 pm

All Sharon knows is that Nick thinks he may not be Summer's father. She saw him at the hospital so she knows he has been tested. She doesn't know the results nor does she know that he is the one who lied. For all she knows, it may have been Phyllis.

Sharon should be knee deep in this s/l. She was one of the major players back when Summer was born.

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:08 pm

You cant send someone anywhere they don't want to be, You can suggest it but if they don't want it it won't happen. If Nick wants to be with Sharon he will be Avery can't make that decision for him.

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Quote countryMomof4: All Sharon knows is that Nick thinks he may not be Summer's father. She saw him at the hospital so she knows he has been tested. She doesn't know the results nor does she know that he is the one who lied. For all she knows, it may have been Phyllis.

Sharon should be knee deep in this s/l. She was one of the major players back when Summer was born.

We don't know that yet. One thing I do know, that test Nick did on a few strings of random hair it totally bogus. I expect Avery to demand a retest.

Maria Maria101

Postby Maria Maria101 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:28 pm

It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

Maybe Jack is also Faith's father and that is the test Sharin changed.

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Quote mswadel: I am getting weary of all this poor sick Sharon crap. She only wants Nick now because Adam don't want her old worn out azz.

lol!!!!! It's true!

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:52 pm

Ok, and I am the tooth fairy on my days off.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”