CANADIAN SPOILER - Cassie

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Soapyness

Re: CANADIAN SPOILER - Cassie

Postby Soapyness » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Quote laurie6: I get that in real life no one ever gets over losing a child, But this is a soap and I am tired of hearing about Cassie. They act like Cassie was there only child she is blamed for everything bad that has happened to Schick. I am not really interested in the Cassie S/L at all they have worn her out for me. Maybe if Sharon and Nick can get it together and stop blaming Cassie for everything wrong in there life they would be ok.

So many act like Shick was this great thing before Cassie died. NOT true. I am so sick of the Cassie story. She is dead let us all move on. Like you said she is not the only character to die on the show but she is the only one who is mentioned every year and I am sick of it. Sharon seeing ghosts does not surprise me.. She is nuts.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:00 pm

My main wish is that they would STOP with the yearly pilgrimage to the cemetery. And yes I have lost both my parents and yes I have visited their graves, but it's not an annual thing and when I go I don't hang out and chat! They are NOT THERE. This Cassie business is so unbelievably ridiculous I can't stand it and all this hullabaloo about CG coming back is nauseating. From everything I have read she is going to portray a different character. Face it folks the character of Cassie is dead and gone! CG is coming back as a newbie. Great ANOTHER new character.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:34 pm

I hope she's going to be real. I doubt dead characters age -- and I doubt Camryn still looks like a 14 year old girl.

Wish they'd get on with it already.

Milkshake24

Postby Milkshake24 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:54 pm

CG tweeted Asking my lovely Canadians fans to please not spoil the surprise for the US ones! :)" so the whole story for her is that Sharon conjures up Cassie in her mind. As usual the new regime needed TPTB to create a big hype like the Killer Wedding just to bring in ratings and as usual the new regime disappoints us! I'm currently enjoying most of the show kinda like just before the killer Wedding when things seemed like they were going to get interesting and than they hyped up the killer wedding and after building the hype everything fell flat. I'm just hoping the same doesn't happen here!

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:29 pm

We saw CG playing Cassie as a figment of Shaorn's imagination. That doesn't mean that this is the only part she will be playing. Spoilers do indicate that she arrives in GC and others see her as well. She will be a look-a -like.

Her story isn't over yet.

Milkshake24

Postby Milkshake24 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:45 pm

Quote countryMomof4: We saw CG playing Cassie as a figment of Sharon's imagination. That doesn't mean that this is the only part she will be playing. Spoilers do indicate that she arrives in GC and others see her as well. She will be a look-a -like.

where are these spoilers cause all I found is TPTB saying absolutely nothing on the topic and a lot of speculation

edaem1

Postby edaem1 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:45 pm

I love the fact that Sharon and Nick still mourn Cassie. Both have done very incredible things in the aftermath of her death. Shick may not have been an imperfect pair but who is. The fact that Sharon longs for the days before Cassie died and the love she and Nick shared is natural. In the end, the two will be together. Just a matter of time.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:47 pm

Quote Milkshake24:
Quote countryMomof4: We saw CG playing Cassie as a figment of Sharon's imagination. That doesn't mean that this is the only part she will be playing. Spoilers do indicate that she arrives in GC and others see her as well. She will be a look-a -like.

where are these spoilers cause all I found is TPTB saying absolutely nothing on the topic and a lot of speculation

There have been some DTR ones on SOC.

Milkshake24

Postby Milkshake24 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:06 pm

Quote countryMomof4:
Quote Milkshake24:

There have been some DTR ones on SOC.

The echoes of Cassie’s death strongly affect her loved ones as a mysterious presence arrives is the only one that applies and was for July 5th/8th ..I do not believe a new character will be developed and that rumor is wishful thinking!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”