Nick, "I Did It For The Right Reasons!" = WTF

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hillaryclark

Nick, "I Did It For The Right Reasons!" = WTF

Postby hillaryclark » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:36 am

"I Did It For The Right Reasons"

WTF???

As Nick keeps saying, it's about Cassie. Nick felt entitled to Summer because he believed "God owed him one" for Cassie's death. That's not even close to a "right reason". It's utter crap!

Honestly, Nick sounds more delusional than Sharon these days and that's saying a lot.

Homesick Cajun

Re: Nick,

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:10 am

I agree! I am so very tired of Nick and his I did it because of Cassie, blah, blah, blah. I don't know if I want to barf or slap the wine out of him! Or slap him and drink the wine...

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:35 am

When Cassie died both ShAron and Nick had the start of their own break down.now that ShAron admits that Adam was wrong for her and Nick admit that he and Phyllis were built on pain and now the truth is out .maybe both will start to heal.

Pompy

Postby Pompy » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:03 am

Quote hillaryclark: "I Did It For The Right Reasons"

WTF???

As Nick keeps saying, it's about Cassie. Nick felt entitled to Summer because he believed "God owed him one" for Cassie's death. That's not even close to a "right reason". It's utter crap!

Honestly, Nick sounds more delusional than Sharon these days and that's saying a lot.

I agree, this story has not been told properly at all. It makes everyone involved look bad or stupid. Nick is forever tainted. They cannot undo this.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:13 am

Quote Homesick Cajun: I agree! I am so very tired of Nick and his I did it because of Cassie, blah, blah, blah. I don't know if I want to barf or slap the wine out of him! Or slap him and drink the wine...

Nick is a selfish ###! I'll hold him, you slap him and we can share the wine.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:16 am

Sounds like a plan to me villyforever55!!!!

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:22 am

I predict the writers are about the shovel a lot of manure on Shick!

deceived

Postby deceived » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:36 am

Quote Ebybrowempoly: When Cassie died both ShAron and Nick had the start of their own break down.now that ShAron admits that Adam was wrong for her and Nick admit that he and Phyllis were built on pain and now the truth is out .maybe both will start to heal.

The writers could have hit a home run with this, but I believe they will destroy both Nick and Sharon individually, and then as Shick for these newbies no one cares about... really no use in keep watching this soap since it doesn't resemble Y&R! These people should have created their own new soap. Then maybe we would have been interested.

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:56 am

Quote deceived:
Quote Ebybrowempoly: When Cassie died both ShAron and Nick had the start of their own break down.now that ShAron admits that Adam was wrong for her and Nick admit that he and Phyllis were built on pain and now the truth is out .maybe both will start to heal.

The writers could have hit a home run with this, but I believe they will destroy both Nick and Sharon individually, and then as Shick for these newbies no one cares about... really no use in keep watching this soap since it doesn't resemble Y&R! These people should have created their own new soap. Then maybe we would have been interested.

I think you are 100% right. JFP was hired a write for Y&R. She was not hired to recreate someone else's version of Y&R. But if certain folks won't allow the writers to move on to the future, then they have no choice but to go back and wrap up the past, then move forward.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:28 pm

I am tired of this damn p****, this motherf*****, I really hope he gets a payback coming to him, I really hope he gets what's coming to him because I have no sympathy for Nick at all especially after what he's done for 18 years

Return to “The Young and the Restless”