Christine came back to GC to be with Paul.......

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Homesick Cajun

Re: Christine came back to GC to be with Paul.......

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Quote Cuid1: Trust me Lauralee Bell is on short on cash.It's a family business and she gets paid whether she acts or not. With that being said,last week she tweeted that she will be back working on the Young a d the Restless this coming week. We should see her in about five weeks.

As I said earlier, probably for Mrs. C.'s funeral. Hopefully she will leave again right afterwards.

Calmie

Postby Calmie » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:40 pm

I hope they don't put Paul with Jill in the interim.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Quote Lizzytish: I don't know why she came back either. She said once that she wouldn't come back unless there was a substantial SL attached to her presence. So why now, and why by the JFP regime.

Christine came back to GC because she and Paul were together.It seems pointless because she's never on.Maybe if there's a big case that needs the DA she'll be back for awhile.

Calmie

Postby Calmie » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:53 pm

There'll be a big case coming up soon when the Baldwins buss two shots in Carmine's azzzz.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:58 pm

Quote Calmie: There'll be a big case coming up soon when the Baldwins buss two shots in Carmine's azzzz.

I hope so.

Calmie

Postby Calmie » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Since Jack did not have to give Summer any blood to prove that he is her father, maybe Paul is the one who'll have to give the baby the blood, and that's how he found out that Christine has a kid with him.

LadyFrontBum

Postby LadyFrontBum » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Quote Calmie: He is always lonely, a man with his profession should have a wife and settle down. He is superman, judge, juror, and hangman. Paul needs a permanent love in his life.

Agreed, just not Christine. She's a bore and would only make Paul's life even more boring. He needs a woman with a little edge to her. Someone completely opposite of him that would open him up to some excitement. The good kind, not the "wrongly accused of murdering your son" kind of excitement. He's had enough of that. :)

Calmie

Postby Calmie » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:34 pm

Chelsea's mom. lol.

Calmie

Postby Calmie » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:04 am

Christine and Paul can be a power couple if the writer change course and allow them to be. No more boring lines and disappearing.

Brooksie82

Postby Brooksie82 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:17 am

These writers once again mess it up. I think that Christine should have reunited with Danny and they ran off into the sunset. And what is the point of making her come back to GC and reunite with Paul only to never been seen or heard from again? Weird. They may pair Paul with DET Chavez partner because she is similar to his late son Rickies mom. IDK, Paul is a great actor and he never seems to have a leading lady for long.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”