Kyle and Phyllis

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
On a Clear Day

Re: Kyle and Phyllis

Postby On a Clear Day » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Quote LJMOM812: Let me start by saying that I am not a Phyllis fan, but this s/l is so insulting to her character. It was not long ago that she was babysitting him and he hated her. Now she is flirting with him and kissing him--ewww! Just tell Summer and Jack already! To me, Kyle's character makes no sense. He should hate Phyllis for the way she always treated his mother. IMO I think it would have made more sense for him to sabotage her at work or something. Rather than do this weird incest/ cougar s/l.

It is insulting to her character. Phyllis has done a lot of low things but she's not this stupid. The whole thing is so dumb and vile. I too said "eeewww" out loud when they kissed. Phyl told Nick he was no better than Adam with what he did and she let him have it and told him he had to tell asap. Then she hatches this plan??? Stupid!! I'd be pissed if the writers did this to my 16 year character when I was on my way out the door.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”