Nelson Branco Spoiler -- Phyllis's Exit (Sharon)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Smiler

Re: Nelson Branco Spoiler -- Phyllis's Exit (Sharon)

Postby Smiler » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:38 am

Quote TheGrimReaper:
Quote mswadel: I don't believe Phyllis being in a coma automatically means she is going to die, tiic have said she can come back if she wants.

Sharon didn't mess with the dna/paternity because she is worried about Phyllis or Avery - it is because she thinks? her chances with Nick are better if the last link with Phick, Summer, is broken.

The only one responsible for this is Phylliss the wh*re, and Nick the jerk...don't blame Sharon because your fav has been given the boot...sheesh!!!! ~)

MS quit, she did not get the boot.

The anvils on the show say that Sharon did something. I think this is some of the twists and turns we have heard about.

Smiler

Postby Smiler » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:41 am

Quote TheGrimReaper:
Quote pgl35:
Quote Kimmd: Nelson Branco said on Twitter that Sharon Case was the best friend you'll ever have. Now I see what he meant.

OMG! I was positive Sharon did something with the paternity test. But I am shocked that she is involved in Phyllis exit! Wow!

I knew Sharon did something. I said all along Summer was Nicks.
Sharon should be tarred and feathered for this. What a piece of crap she is.

When you post, don't you go back to check your post? It's a good idea to do that, because you can pick up on spelling mistakes, and *Gulp* the Double posr...if you do suffer a Double post, just delete what you wrote and put...Sorry, DP :) just a little tip for newbie posters.

This is funny, you are bashing someone for not checking their posts and yet you misspelled a word . :D

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:55 am

Quote Kimmd: Nelson Branco said on Twitter that Sharon Case was the best friend you'll ever have. Now I see what he meant.

OMG! I was positive Sharon did something with the paternity test. But I am shocked that she is involved in Phyllis exit! Wow!

Well, blame it on the B-B-B-B-B-BPD (to the tune of blame it on Blame It On The Alcohol" by Jamie Fox).

Return to “The Young and the Restless”