Could this be Dylan's baby Chelsea's carrying????

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lilie

Re: Could this be Dylan's baby Chelsea's carrying????

Postby lilie » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Quote Gemini50: To all the SHADAM fans who are wishing and desperately want it to be Dylan's, I say welcome to soap land. LOL
Good effort from you guys.

you absolutely correct, welcome to soap land where anything and everything is possible including the baby being Dylan's :)

Backspacer

Postby Backspacer » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:09 pm

If it's possible- ANY thing can happen in reel time. Wanting to find out now- the suspense is killin me.

Marvelllous

Postby Marvelllous » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:49 am

Okay. Remember that when Chelsea and Dylan had their one night stand for the first time. Chelsea was already pregnant with Adam's baby. This could not be Dylan's baby. She told Adam when he was comatose after the shooting that they were having a baby because Victoria overheard her telling Adam in the hospital.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:33 am

Yes that would be great all this talk for nothing

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:37 am

Quote Marvelllous: Okay. Remember that when Chelsea and Dylan had their one night stand for the first time. Chelsea was already pregnant with Adam's baby. This could not be Dylan's baby. She told Adam when he was comatose after the shooting that they were having a baby because Victoria overheard her telling Adam in the hospital.

Yes, let's not forget that Victoria heard Chelsea telling Adam that the baby was his and I could be wrong, s/l so slow my mind wanders some days and I nap thru it, but I believe that was prior to her sleeping with Dylan. So Victoria knows. Could make for a good s/l twist if the writers will do something with that, if it has not slipped their minds too.

Julianlvr

Postby Julianlvr » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:43 am

Yes, but we are talking about Adam, and the boy can change anything he want, even some DNA result. his character is cool as a demon.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:08 pm

CL thought she was pregnant but it was never shown to be confirmed by a Dr. Until she had her sonogram which was after the ONS with Dylan and while Adam was in the hospital after being shot. She could have had a false positive home pg test when she first thought she was pg. I dont care one way or the other if the baby is Adams or not I think he will make a great dad. I just dont see the point in having CL pg 3 times in less than a year. The story line is boring and they keep stretching it out. It was said that this story line isnt going the way we think so you have to wonder what the writers are up to. There is little to no drama in Adam being the dad. Just as there wasnt for Billy an Abbot.

Normally the story would go with Adam being the dad and taking back the mother for the childs sake we shall see.

To Gemini I dont need to be welcomed to the reel world I have watched soaps for 40 years and know any thing can change on a dime. What ever the writers decide will be fine as long as Adam gets parental rights if the child is his.

dramaqueen333

Postby dramaqueen333 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Chelsea had her chance. Adam would have taken her back in a second if she had told him months ago. He would have gone back to the guy he was before they lost the first baby. There would have been no need to Sharon or the rest of it. But now once they find out (hope it doesn't take as long as the Summer story), Dylan will hate her for deceiving him and because the long dreamed of baby is not his, and Adam will hate her for lying to his face and for trying to keep his baby from him. She will not have a friend except for Chloe, the one who gave her the great advice in the first place. Adam will do everything he can to take the baby from her, which is why Chloe told her to lie in the first place. Now it will all come true but she will be completely friendless.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”