Did I Hear Right ??

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sudzy55

Did I Hear Right ??

Postby sudzy55 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:11 pm

The scene today when Chloe and Kevin were telling Delia about them splitting up . Did Chloe really tell Delia that they will live with Grandmom and Mrs C ? Did I hear right and it was a slip of the tongue ? Maybe I need to clean my ears .

janetb

Re: Did I Hear Right ??

Postby janetb » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:18 pm

Quote sudzy55: The scene today when Chloe and Kevin were telling Delia about them splitting up . Did Chloe really tell Delia that they will live with Grandmom and Mrs C ? Did I hear right and it was a slip of the tongue ? Maybe I need to clean my ears .

Mrs. C has gone off somewhere with Murphy.Jeanne Cooper's death hasn't been dealt with yet in the s/l. At some point in the summer Mrs. C. will pass away.

elizadolittle

Re: Did I Hear Right ??

Postby elizadolittle » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Quote sudzy55: The scene today when Chloe and Kevin were telling Delia about them splitting up . Did Chloe really tell Delia that they will live with Grandmom and Mrs C ? Did I hear right and it was a slip of the tongue ? Maybe I need to clean my ears .

Mrs.C is still on the show. The writers haven't incorporated her death into the show yet. I was very annoyed by Chloe saying Gramma and Jill as if Jill isn't also her Gramma.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”