Lily wants him bad

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Barbyboo

Lily wants him bad

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:14 am

Did you see her at the party...man she's into Tyler big time. Sex scenes a come in up folks.....laureens cheater days are over but Lilly's are a gearin up....

ajsp35801

Re: Lily wants him bad

Postby ajsp35801 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:47 am

Quote Barbyboo: Did you see her at the party...man she's into Tyler big time. Sex scenes a come in up folks.....laureens cheater days are over but Lilly's are a gearin up....

It won't be anytime soon. It's a reason they have her working with Abby and Tyler and Abby flirting around....lily and Tyler are a long term goal. Not flash in the pan cheating...or so it seems.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:50 am

She will run to him tomorrow she's shaken up she could hardly compose herself at the party

troycody

Postby troycody » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:20 am

Quote Barbyboo: She will run to him tomorrow she's shaken up she could hardly compose herself at the party

of course she will, she just cannot help herself, she 'needs' Tyler to be her friend. she doesnt have any friends otherwise, not that I am aware of anyways. and she loves the attention that Tyler gives her.

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:25 am

Quote troycody:
Quote Barbyboo: She will run to him tomorrow she's shaken up she could hardly compose herself at the party

of course she will, she just cannot help herself, she 'needs' Tyler to be her friend. she doesnt have any friends otherwise, not that I am aware of anyways. and she loves the attention that Tyler gives her.

While I love the mention of Colleen is time to cultivate a friendship with lily and someone else. I was hoping Abby...but nope. Not with her set to date Tyler. Hillary, doubt it being that Cane likes her and I think she is designed as a rival for lily. I can't see her as friends with Victoria...and Chloe and Chelsea are out of the question.

sun45

Postby sun45 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:47 am

Okay what is going on. I'm lost What is going on with Lily and Tyler please someone tell me. xoxo

Return to “The Young and the Restless”