OMG! Phyllis is so gross for what she is doing

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TaySteffy

Re: OMG! Phyllis is so gross for what she is doing

Postby TaySteffy » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:47 am

Phyllis is gross. No doubt about it.

TaySteffy

Postby TaySteffy » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:49 am

Quote faithlove: The writing stinks to high heaven with all the storylines congrats on Michelle Stafford going to general hospital way better used there :D :D :D :D

She would be better off on GH? A show that's near-cancellation and at the bottom of the ratings heap? Come on now!

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:22 am

Quote TaySteffy: Phyllis is gross. No doubt about it.

I agree and I can not wait for her to get out of gc. She is doing everything she can now to get her daughter to hate her. What a sorry mother Phyllis is.

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:25 am

Quote trixie60: I'm glad Phyllis is leaving. Instead of telling everyone the truth, she kisses Kyle and I wouldn't be surprised if someone else caught them in bed. Phyllis needs to leave town. By the time this story line is over, everyone in GC will hate her.

I am hoping Jack and Nick both catches her and thats when Nick comes out with the truth and Kyle will know that he has been used. I am hoping Kyle gets her good for what she did to his family and playing him. Phyllis has no brain at all.

StinkyCat

Postby StinkyCat » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:32 am

I bet MS is happy that she is leaving after the stupid storyline that the writers have given her. Kissing Kyle? It is horrible writing and I bet she didn't like seeing the script. I just wonder if Avery is going to be forgiving to poor, pathetic Nick for his years of lying.

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:57 am

Quote StinkyCat: I bet MS is happy that she is leaving after the stupid storyline that the writers have given her. Kissing Kyle? It is horrible writing and I bet she didn't like seeing the script. I just wonder if Avery is going to be forgiving to poor, pathetic Nick for his years of lying.

I think at first Avery will be upset, but she will understand why he did it. I think Summer will turn to Avery for support and be there for the child.

alexpapi

Postby alexpapi » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:09 am

Phyllis phyllis phyllis phyllis phyllis phyllis phyllis firephy aka Jodi arias watch out Michelle Stafford she follow you to General hospital boards Sharon is going to kill Phyllis so she be most miserable pathetic character :-) :D :-) :D

alexpapi

Postby alexpapi » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:11 am

Omg do you like or hate any other characters I like all of young and restless your threads are all about Phyllis boring repetition pathetic ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”