What did Sharon do?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
babydylon

Re: What did Sharon do?

Postby babydylon » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Quote jilltidwell:
Quote Spike1976: Why would you guys think that? I don't think Sharon had anything to do with switching the test results.

She was basically pouring her heart out in Cassie's grave about some of the things she did in her past especially how hurt she was that the bad Adam loved her but not the good Adam. She's feeling as though she's nothing and worthless.

I don't think she it neither. She wouldn't ever do anything like that. She don't use her children. That is Nick and Phyllis department.

Sharon was never this way
Phyllis yes and with both her kids
Nick with Faith against Sharon

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Quote Spike1976:
Quote Kimmd:
Quote Spike1976:
Quote Kimmd:
Quote Spike1976:
Quote Kimmd:
Quote Spike1976: Why would you guys think that? I don't think Sharon had anything to do with switching the test results.

She was basically pouring her heart out in Cassie's grave about some of the things she did in her past especially how hurt she was that the bad Adam loved her but not the good Adam. She's feeling as though she's nothing and worthless.

Well we know there are some twist and turns coming in this story. I also think the writers are using Sharon as angst for Navery. So yes, Sharon sexing up someone from the lab to get send Nick a letter saying he is not Summer's father is something she would do.

Maybe I have blinders on but it seems unlikely. I don't think she knew that Nick was sending a DNA sample. From the way she was talking at the grave, they might be putting Nick and Sharon back together. Avery seems to just be an obstacle for them. I don't see Navery surviving after the paternity comes out and it seems like Sharon will help Nick pick up the pieces. They are really digging it home that Nick is the love of Sharon's life.

Sharon did know. She saw Nick at the hospital when he dropped off the hair samples. She even talked to him.
Avery is a favorite of the current writers. So unless they decide to pair Avery with one of their other favorites Dylan, Navery is their couple. Sharon is the angst.

I knew that they bumped into each other but I don't think she knew exactly why he was there. She might had her suspicion but I'm not seeing it.

Avery might be a favorite but they seem to be making her own history and that includes Dylan. She might get back with Nick later but it looks like the writers are slowly working in bringing back Shick.

Nick was standing in front of the lab when they bumped into each other. I think when Sharon slept with Victor, that killed shick. Ewwwwww

Agree to disagree. If the writers really want it, they will put a couple back together. No couple in soap is dead.

Sharon has slept with every man in his family including his father. GROSS!! I'm pretty sure Adam will fill his brother in on Sharon's barhopping.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Quote Kimmd:

Well we know there are some twist and turns coming in this story. I also think the writers are using Sharon as angst for Navery. So yes, Sharon sexing up someone from the lab to get send Nick a letter saying he is not Summer's father is something she would do.

Sharon does not have the history of doing that sort of thing.

calliope

Postby calliope » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Sharon really lost me when she decided to take off and allow her children to think she was dead. She broke their hearts. But that was okay as long as she was okay!! Psssh.

babydylon

Postby babydylon » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:18 am

Why are people posting things that did not happen that way, just saying. Sharon's story and the reason she let her family think she was dead is writen in a much different way. Geez keep this story real ~) :D

Jacobet

Postby Jacobet » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:34 am

Quote Kimmd:
Quote Spike1976:
Quote Kimmd:
Quote Spike1976:
Quote Kimmd:

Maybe I have blinders on but it seems unlikely. I don't think she knew that Nick was sending a DNA sample. From the way she was talking at the grave, they might be putting Nick and Sharon back together. Avery seems to just be an obstacle for them. I don't see Navery surviving after the paternity comes out and it seems like Sharon will help Nick pick up the pieces. They are really digging it home that Nick is the love of Sharon's life.

Sharon did know. She saw Nick at the hospital when he dropped off the hair samples. She even talked to him.
Avery is a favorite of the current writers. So unless they decide to pair Avery with one of their other favorites Dylan, Navery is their couple. Sharon is the angst.

I knew that they bumped into each other but I don't think she knew exactly why he was there. She might had her suspicion but I'm not seeing it.

Avery might be a favorite but they seem to be making her own history and that includes Dylan. She might get back with Nick later but it looks like the writers are slowly working in bringing back Shick.

Nick was standing in front of the lab when they bumped into each other. I think when Sharon slept with Victor, that killed shick. Ewwwwww

I don't recall, and I could be wrong as I don't get to watch everyday. Did they actually show Sharon and Victor hooking up? I know they were married but the first time they were married wasn't he doing it to save Nikki and it wasn't a realy marriage. And then the second time they got married he disappeared right away. Do we know for a fact that they were intimate?

Spike1976

Postby Spike1976 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:59 am

They were intimate. They might not have shown them doing the nasty but they were making out and she brought him upstairs. Gross but it happened.

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:01 pm

Quote Tx47Girl: I agree with Spike 1976. I didn't take it that she was talking about anything to do with Nick, just pouring her heart out to her daughter about Adam using her, losing Nick and now she is now lowering herself to have random sex with strangers.

I see it as one of two things.....those scenes of Sharon overhearing nick, witnessing the Phick family hug, seeing nick at the lab, admitting to feeling left out and apologizing are either anvils or red herrings.

Jacobet

Postby Jacobet » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Quote Spike1976: They were intimate. They might not have shown them doing the nasty but they were making out and she brought him upstairs. Gross but it happened.

Thanks luckily I missed those scenes.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Quote Jacobet:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote TubbChechin:
Quote Jacobet:
Quote atxbibi: Maybe she got her hands on someone at the DNA lab and had the test retults "fixed" before they were given to Nick. This way she gets the answer she wanted and another shot with Nick.

Unfortunately Sharon is now sleeping with random men. Maybe she hooked up with the lab guy to get him to change the results. Man I hope they don't do that to Sharon.

Interesting! Did they ever elaborate on who the trick was she was taking up stairs at the club? Maybe it will come out that it was the lab tech? Or maybe that was after the fact and he was just some random she needed to release her frustrations on. "Here stranger, put this Nick mask on and call me 'wife'."

Lol about the Nick mask!
I thought the random was Wayne, and he was only in town for like a week? Did I miss another random?

Wayne is the only random I know about but I thought Adam said something to her about hooking up with random guys, meaning more than one. I could be wrong.

I thought Adam was making reference to her going upstairs with Wayne, and then to the guy who gave her his business card and said, "Call me" so that they could meet up for drinks later, the one she was going towards before Jack interrupted her...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”