Summer to replace Phyllis

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
babydylon

Re: Summer to replace Phyllis

Postby babydylon » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Quote Kimmd:
Quote babydylon: Since she aged this girl has shown signs of being just as low as her mother, hoper with the departure of Phyllis the charecter, we will see her become more of a smart woman and get herfself a better life than what her mother ever had.

Is Phyllis the one who slept her way through two families? Is Phyllis the one who is trolling bars picking up random strangers for sex?

She's the one who drugged a man to make him the dad of her child she had with someone else. She's the one who broke up his marriage then (probably she did) had her friend die in a burned place. She's the one who placed a creature in another's couple's bed. She's the who sex up her shrink and taped their sex scenes to make him...... etc. should I go on. >) HAVE WE BEEN PRIVY of Phyllis' sex capades, not.

Sharon's recent activies are nothing near what Phyllis has done, I guess some should get over it.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:42 pm

Quote babydylon:
Quote Kimmd:
Quote babydylon: Since she aged this girl has shown signs of being just as low as her mother, hoper with the departure of Phyllis the charecter, we will see her become more of a smart woman and get herfself a better life than what her mother ever had.

Is Phyllis the one who slept her way through two families? Is Phyllis the one who is trolling bars picking up random strangers for sex?

She's the one who drugged a man to make him the dad of her child she had with someone else. She's the one who broke up his marriage then (probably she did) had her friend die in a burned place. She's the one who placed a creature in another's couple's bed. She's the who sex up her shrink and taped their sex scenes to make him...... etc. should I go on. >) HAVE WE BEEN PRIVY of Phyllis' sex capades, not.

Sharon's recent activies are nothing near what Phyllis has done, I guess some should get over it.

Like I said no one can replace Phyllis lol :)

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Quote babydylon:
Quote Kimmd:

Sharon's recent actions? No her actions over the past 7 or 8 years. Trolling bars picking up men for sex? GMAB! Phyllis is leaving, but Sharon will still be around for the writers to drag her through the mud.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:48 pm

I don't think Summer is like Phyllis at all. She got into some stuff that a lot of unhappy teens get involved in; but Summer has a conscience and feelings of which Phyllis devoid.

We don't need a replacement for Phyllis. I'm looking forward to the break.

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Quote Lizzytish: I don't think Summer is like Phyllis at all. She got into some stuff that a lot of unhappy teens get involved in; but Summer has a conscience and feelings of which Phyllis devoid.

We don't need a replacement for Phyllis. I'm looking forward to the break.

I am pretty sure Chelsea and Chloe will now get even more air time.

pink sassylady

Postby pink sassylady » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Phyllis is one of a kind and I don't think summer will go nuts and try to kill someone over a guy but I feel she could bring Phyllis to the table.she has the bully down as well as the smart mouth. I can see her being sassy and some what over the top like her mother.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Isn't she going away to school I hope her and fen both go away. Can't stand either spoiled bratty kids

Return to “The Young and the Restless”