There's a lot of complaining going on here

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
babydylon

Re: There's a lot of complaining going on here

Postby babydylon » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:10 pm

I'm sure the writing won't be changed because people come on this MB and argue about it. I'm enjoying this soap now, good s/l except the one with Tyler and this tired looking sister of his. :D

Georgia rain

Postby Georgia rain » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:17 pm

I am enjoying it too. I love that the new writer's seem to be doing the right thing and ending the aweful Shadam mess. This should never happened in the first place. i can't wait for the Newman baby to arrive and hope that the writer's finally put Shick back together where they belong. Shick fans have been waiting a long time.

babydylon

Postby babydylon » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:38 pm

Quote Georgia rain: I am enjoying it too. I love that the new writer's seem to be doing the right thing and ending the aweful Shadam mess. This should never happened in the first place. i can't wait for the Newman baby to arrive and hope that the writer's finally put Shick back together where they belong. Shick fans have been waiting a long time.

ITA, the writers are doing a splendid job and hope we do get back Sharon/Nick :)

Newmy

Postby Newmy » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Why would any fan of Sharon's want her back with Nick? He has been abusive and cruel to her for years. The show is the worst it has ever been.. the writing stinks.

Cawfee Luvva

Postby Cawfee Luvva » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:49 pm

Quote Newmy: Why would any fan of Sharon's want her back with Nick? He has been abusive and cruel to her for years. The show is the worst it has ever been.. the writing stinks.

I don't get it either. After everything he's done, and after the trashy path she's taken, neither one of them is a prize worth winning. They should both be sterilized to keep from breeding.

y.nr

Postby y.nr » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:40 pm

Quote Tybee Island: I've noticed more complaints about the writing for this show lately. The complaints are as frequent as when MAB was writing. Have our beloved characters been written into such a deep hole that they may never dig out? Can this show be fixed? I'm beginning to wonder.

I said, SABBOTAGE yearssss ago, about when this board first started. Sony/CBS has wanted to get rid of their soaps, but would not be able to explain to the shareholders WHY they'd be dumping their #1 shows,Y&R, and B&B. So now we have had a chain of INTERESTING regimes hack away at our show. You cannot make me believe that for approx. 30 yrs they have been successful with writing/producing teams, and now all of the sudden they are choosing teams, FIRED teams from their rivals.. If they weren't good there, why pick em for yourself?.. if it weren't so dang ridiculous, it would be heck-a- funny! Now, If only TPTB would only look at the demographics from the other stations that canceled their soaps, they should realize how STUPID it will be to RID THEMSELVES of their soaps. Who wants to see another freakin cooking show, or Dr. Know it All show, or talk show starring an almost washed-up celebrity...HEY SONY/CBS... THE ANSWER IS.... N O B O D Y !!!!!

jacksmyguy

Postby jacksmyguy » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Quote 2hotdogs:
Quote Barbyboo: Send lesly and Tyler packin

I am totally with you on this. What a waste of space they are.

I'll third that opinion - Can't stand either of them!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”