Phyllis chracter will NOT be killed off..

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Fire_Phy

Re: Phyllis chracter will NOT be killed off..

Postby Fire_Phy » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Quote Joy T: Just read an article whereas a CBS executive has told Michelle Stafford that the door will ALWAYS be open for her return. In fact, the executive told Michelle, "you will be back!"

It sounds to me like they are already planning her return and she just left. I have a feeling they will hire someone to fill in for her and just as soon as she is ready to return, her old job will be waiting for her just like before. Of course, that won't be fair to the actress who portrays the new Phyllis but we all know how it works in show business.

The GH buzz is that she is coming their way. She partied with the ABC people after the Emmy's. Maybe ABC and CBS are doing a little trading of actors for a while.

Could you please post the link to the article ? I can not find no article on this. I would love to read this myself. Thank you. I am thinking she will be killed off and never return.

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:59 pm

Quote jacksmyguy: This is encouraging news if true. I know it is what I have been hoping for.

I can not find no article on this article any where's.

fairland

Postby fairland » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:00 pm

Quote 1 strawberry:
Quote Joy T: Just read an article whereas a CBS executive has told Michelle Stafford that the door will ALWAYS be open for her return. In fact, the executive told Michelle, "you will be back!"

It sounds to me like they are already planning her return and she just left. I have a feeling they will hire someone to fill in for her and just as soon as she is ready to return, her old job will be waiting for her just like before. Of course, that won't be fair to the actress who portrays the new Phyllis but we all know how it works in show business.

The GH buzz is that she is coming their way. She partied with the ABC people after the Emmy's. Maybe ABC and CBS are doing a little trading of actors for a while.

I hope Michelle does come back to Y&R, the show will never be the same again without her.

I am in agreement there things will never be the same without Michelle S. I lover to hate her role as Phyllis, But in agreement that Michelle S is going to be missed more than 100%.to 190% I am Michelle S. fan.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:54 am

Quote jacksmyguy: This is encouraging news if true. I know it is what I have been hoping for.

--------------------
I agree; don't kill her off. She is "connected" to so many of the characters that it would not be fair to have her die.
With her leaving, I was hoping for a replacement...keeping the character Phyllis ACTIVE (for Jack!)

login

Postby login » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:16 am

I don't think they will kill her off at all. I think she will go with Daniel .

Joy T

Postby Joy T » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:17 am

Go to: Soap Opera Network. It's the 1st article and the CBS exevutive is Angela McDonald. The headlines reads something like Michelle Staffotd just left and talks about CBS plans for a return.

Sorry that it wouldn't let me copy the link for you guys. Darn computers! :)

I think MS will be back when she finds out the pasture is not greener on the other side. I wish her much success. I am excited that Susan Lucci has a new show coming on Sunday night Lifetime called "Devious Maids". Can't wait to see if she acts like Erica Cane! LOL. Maybe MS can get something like that going for herself.

Jacobet

Postby Jacobet » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:04 pm

One of the Soap Opera Magazines here in town yesterday showed Phyllis on the cover and it said she is leaving town. So she will definitely be back!

pointer

Postby pointer » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:38 pm

No way will they kill Phyllis off. I think MS will be back when these hacks are fired.

babydylon

Postby babydylon » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:14 pm

Why would changing the writers bring back MS, is there something about her leaving to suggest that? Kill this character off or not the show is still going forward.

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:33 pm

GC is going to be a much better place with her gone. They should kill her off.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”