Dylan and Chelsea

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
grey

Re: Dylan and Chelsea

Postby grey » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:21 pm

Quote On a Clear Day:
Quote LJMOM812: I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way. I have never been able to get into Chelsea at all. Like Chloe, she started off as a bad girl and did some horrible things, then all of a sudden, she is everybody's favorite little designer. Her sketchy past is completely glossed over and we are suppose to see her as this doe eyed good girl who is only trying to protect her child from the evil Adam Newman. I actually like Dillon, but being paired with Chelsea makes me want to hurl. He comes off as really naive and dull with her. I don't buy their forced love affair and romance. I find myself watching and hoping that this farce of a relationship will end soon.

Agree with every word!

Agree! Chelsea has never been treated this well...she's only in love with the idea.

ski lady

Postby ski lady » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Chelsea is not in love with Dylan; she's still in love with Adam. But she is loving the royal treatment from Dylan and has made a decision that she believes is truly the best for her baby and herself. Dylan isn't over Avery, but he is falling for Chelsea and he is in love with the idea of a family. He loves the baby already.

There isn't a possible good outcome at this point. I still wish Chelsea would confess her con, but don't expect it to happen. Sure hope Adam gets a DNA test done. I don't want another Lily/Summer long-term baby-daddy lie.

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Quote flop: I don't get the appeal of this pair at all. I really do not get these writers. Why would anyone care about 2 new characters getting together. This show has no clue how to write good story.

They ram these 2 down our throats in turn making me hate them.. just like they did with Navery.. now navery hardly gets a scene together.

HORRIBLE storytelling.

No appeal at all with Chelsea and Dylan, when she looks at him with that big phony smile I want to throw up, I'm so disappointed in this role she plays and Dylan, he was so good at first until they paired him with Chelsea now he is dull and boring

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Quote LJMOM812: I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way. I have never been able to get into Chelsea at all. Like Chloe, she started off as a bad girl and did some horrible things, then all of a sudden, she is everybody's favorite little designer. Her sketchy past is completely glossed over and we are suppose to see her as this doe eyed good girl who is only trying to protect her child from the evil Adam Newman. I actually like Dillon, but being paired with Chelsea makes me want to hurl. He comes off as really naive and dull with her. I don't buy their forced love affair and romance. I find myself watching and hoping that this farce of a relationship will end soon.

I don't get this, either. This relationship is based on a great, big lie, one of the worst lies you can tell. And Dylan, my goodness, why is he just taking her word for this. He doesn't know her at all. Unbelievalbe! Please let this be over soon.

REDMIDGET

Postby REDMIDGET » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:59 am

Quote villyforever55:

I don't get this, either. This relationship is based on a great, big lie, one of the worst lies you can tell. And Dylan, my goodness, why is he just taking her word for this. He doesn't know her at all. Unbelievalbe! Please let this be over soon.

You hit the nail right on the head.This relationship is a joke and the writers needs to move ,I hate that Chelsea is using Dylan to cover up this lie.How can she stand there a tell this lie to a man she thinks she is in love with,Adam is no fool and I keep saying this and its like the writers want him in the dark. This is his baby and I don't want to see another baby story that is base on a lie.We have had to deal with Nick Lying about Summer and the Lily crap why cant someone tell the truth and be done with this crazy azz story,Everyone wants to say that Dylan will be a great dad and that he lost a child (And he will but give him his own child to love),But so did Adam so why should Dylan be the fall guy, He wants a child and so do Adam.Chelsea thinks Adam is the worst thing in the world but he gave her something she wanted and that his baby.She didn't think he was the worst man when she lay down with him and made this child did she, I could deal with her alot better if she told the truth for once.I don't understand how she could do this to a nice and caring guy like Dylan.So Im all for her telling the truth and moving on.Adam will give this baby everything and he will forgive That lying azz Chelsea because he loves her and I think when Chelsea looks at the baby she has got to tell everyone the truth, This is Chole story all over and I for one hope it comes to a end soon,Tell the truth Chelsea and set this man free,Do something right for once in your life,Its end this now.We dont want any more who your daddy crap,Dylan and Adam both needs to ask for a DNA test now,Chelsea would dead if this happen and she would of brought it all on herself, Good for her,

yvette beast

Postby yvette beast » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:19 pm

I Love Dylan and Chelsea together. Adam doesn't deserve Chelsea after she kept supporting him and he kept putting Sharon first until she could not take it anymore. I cant stand the thought of Dylan with that ugly weird looking chipmunk Avery he is way to hot for her. I wish they would have made Dylan the real father. I really hope he stays with Chelsea and learns to forgive her. They look hot & sexy together and have great chemistry. Team Dylan & Chelsea. :)

yvette beast

Postby yvette beast » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Quote PhyScott:
Quote Spike1976: I did like them in the beginning but now they are faker than the blonde highlights in my hair.

Everything they do seems to be because of Adam and Avery.

You know, Dylan and Chelsea just might actually love each other and if given the chance without undo influence from Adam's actions or Avery's actions, they might be happiness "everafter".

But you get the feeling, Avery's love and marriage to Nick is forced, rushed..."let's get this over with before something happens to jinx it--I want to beat Dylan to the altar!" You can't help but to notice that Avery hyperventilates when she's around Dylan, especially when she see things progressing with him and CHELS.

And my girl Chels just wants to be in love with a sensitive, romantic guy who is gentle and sweet and GREAT IN BED 'cause my girl's got NEEDS...and who does not leave her bed to obsess over another woman (Adam over Sharon)! So when she sees Adam dating another woman who is not even Sharon, which tells her Adam can't be faithful not even to the lovely Sharon he essentially ditched her for; that any woman will do for Adam as long as he can control her...she will move heaven and earth to prove she's not that doormat woman and never will be--so there, Adam!

But to say YES to Dylan so soon is another zing at ADAM--"Now take that ADAM! I'm so glad I left you! Now look what I have: A man who loves me. ME! FOR ME!"

Im with you girl!

babydylon

Postby babydylon » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Chelse is little Miss CON Artist she always was. I get my way or and she's trap poor Dylan. I hope he sees the light soon and kick her to the curb where she belongs.

yvette beast

Postby yvette beast » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Content removed. - ADMIN

Behappi

Postby Behappi » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:57 am

Quote yvette beast:
Quote roaring lion: %( No match. What happen to single parenthood? Dylan with Avery, Chelsea with a new guy, Dylan friend thats coming on the set.

Content removed. - ADMIN

That is actor bashing. I thought that was not allowed? There is nothing wrong with Avery. Sorry you feel that way. I think she looks fine and doing a great job.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”