Phyliss Exit

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
imtickledpink

Phyliss Exit

Postby imtickledpink » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:21 pm

I am so hoping that while Phyliss is in the hospital it turns out that she was Shelia Carter this whole time!!!

Triggerfish

Re: Phyliss Exit

Postby Triggerfish » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:34 pm

~)

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:38 pm

Quote imtickledpink: I am so hoping that while Phyliss is in the hospital it turns out that she was Shelia Carter this whole time!!!

That thought occurred to me also. It would be a huge story for Likey. Lauren and Michael would be devastated because that would mean Lauren killed the real Phyllis.

REDMIDGET

Postby REDMIDGET » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Quote Kimmd:
Quote imtickledpink: I am so hoping that while Phyliss is in the hospital it turns out that she was Shelia Carter this whole time!!!

That thought occurred to me also. It would be a huge story for Likey. Lauren and Michael would be devastated because that would mean Lauren killed the real Phyllis.

Wow that would be good.But I would like for Nick to pay for what he did,to Sharon, Phyllis Jack and Summer.I dont think Shelia would of put up with Nick crap for all these years.She would of killed Nick and Lauren a long time ago.So this couldn't be Shelia.She could of killed everyone by now.

imtickledpink

Postby imtickledpink » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Quote REDMIDGET:
Quote Kimmd:

Wow that would be good.But I would like for Nick to pay for what he did,to Sharon, Phyllis Jack and Summer.I dont think Shelia would of put up with Nick crap for all these years.She would of killed Nick and Lauren a long time ago.So this couldn't be Shelia.She could of killed everyone by now.

Maybe Shelia wanted a fresh start. Phyliss would be dead but it would be a whole new story line for Daisy. I have wondered many times if Phyliss wasn't really Shelia?

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Wow, that would really be something!

REDMIDGET

Postby REDMIDGET » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:25 pm

Quote imtickledpink:
Quote REDMIDGET:
Quote Kimmd:

Maybe Shelia wanted a fresh start. Phyliss would be dead but it would be a whole new story line for Daisy. I have wondered many times if Phyliss wasn't really Shelia?

If this had been Shelia the whole town would be dead.This is Phyllis and she needs to go out with all the fire works,

missyberri

Postby missyberri » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:32 pm

Funny but it's definitely Phyllis. Her exit is sad.

Lapcat55

Postby Lapcat55 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:39 pm

How in the world would Sheila know every detail about Phyllis' past life especially since Avery came to GC and not one person has ever caught Phyllis not having her facts correct about her life events....impossible....Phyllis is Phylllis!

pink sassylady

Postby pink sassylady » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:54 pm

I would like it to turn out summer is not nicks nor jacks Phyllis lie to everyone and summer daddy is brad .

Return to “The Young and the Restless”