Why did Michael Muhney Quit Twitter?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
missyberri

Re: Why did Michael Muhney Quit Twitter?

Postby missyberri » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Quote Jackie10: MM took a break. And I am sure MM and EB will tape together they are great together. They are both professionals. People carry stuff way to far and try to keep trouble going between these two when there is none.

EB is on backburner this summer. His next episode is July 4th. EB & MTS are not taping much these days.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Quote missyberri:
Quote Jackie10: MM took a break. And I am sure MM and EB will tape together they are great together. They are both professionals. People carry stuff way to far and try to keep trouble going between these two when there is none.

EB is on backburner this summer. His next episode is July 4th. EB & MTS are not taping much these days.

Doesn't mean he and MM will not tape together does it.

missyberri

Postby missyberri » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Quote Jackie10:
Quote missyberri:

They haven't since their twitter fight. EB is in Europe.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Quote missyberri:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote missyberri:

They haven't since their twitter fight. EB is in Europe.

I dont think it had any thing to do with the misunderstanding on twitter caused by the person sending the tweet. Its the way the scheduling worked out. But with Newman Enterprises and Adam being Victors son there is no way they will never work together.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:45 pm

I don't blame MM for quitting Twitter. This is the only message board that I have been on and sometimes they can get nasty. I have heard this board is better than most but being an actor, everything he has said has been like under the microscope and interpreted different ways. Maybe he got tired of that and needed a change.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:43 pm

Quote trinilisa: The last things that were posted on this board from MM's twitter that I read was some sort of joke he posted about pedofiles and men with mustashes, which someone in the twitterverse retweeted to EB. This was a couple of weeks before JC passed away. MM said that he was taking a break from twitter...that was the last I heard...I do share the opinion that he talks quite a bit...

I follow him and the last thing he tweeted was about the passing of Jeanne Cooper passing. That was on May 8th.

1 strawberry

Postby 1 strawberry » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:10 am

Quote flop:
Quote missyberri:
Quote Blabbermouth:

The only reason there is no ongoing trouble between them, is because EB is too professional. MM is not a professional, his ongoing nasty digs at EB are juvenile, and STINK of jealousy. ~) I sometimes think that MM is more like Adam than we ever knew...no wonder he plays him so well. 8)

He needs to grow up before he talks himself right off the set of Y&R.

Now Jackie, please don't injure yourself in your haste to report this post. :-)

MM learned the hard way. EB takes no BS from anyone. MM poked the big dawg & got bit. He's licking his wounds now.

EXACTLY MM is a spoiled brat. I am glad he has been shut up.

He's my favourite actor and he hasn't been shut up, he just couldn't be bothered to say anything as most of the time people twist what he says to please themselves. :))

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:33 am

Lol if yours is going to be reported, I don't know what to say about mine! I'm just expressing my opinion, and that is, if someone can post about pedophelia on social media and not be banned, I don't see why I can't have an opinion about it on a message board. Oh well; we shall see. Good luck.

There was no need for this poster to report it. We removed all of the trolls from this thread. ADMIN

Soaps Admin

Postby Soaps Admin » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:17 am

Only Michael Muhney can answer this question and since he will not be here to answer it, we're shutting this thread down.

ACTOR BASHING IS NOT TOLERATED on Soaps.com by any poster. BULLYING IS NOT TOLERATED on Soaps.com.

ADMIN

Return to “The Young and the Restless”