SPOILER PHOTO: Phyllis.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
missyberri

Re: SPOILER PHOTO: Phyllis.

Postby missyberri » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:47 am

TROLL

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Quote deceived: I wonder if they kill her off, or if she leaves to go with Daniel, and Lucy...
I knew a lady who looked so healthy, and she went to the doctor, and found out she had cancer, and died 3 weeks later... scary...

I hope she leaves with Daniel. Killing her off is a mistake. Always leave the door open.

SadieLadie

Postby SadieLadie » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Quote missyberri:
Quote Kimmd:
Quote taramartin:
Quote Yale Steam: I doubt that they will kill Phyllis off. She is a major character and loved by many viewers. If she is sick, Daniel comes back to look after his mother and to take her back with him to GA so that he can look after her. As her oldest child, he legally is in charge of her care and then Summer. Avery is a blood relative but not at the level Phyllis' children are.

They might put her in a coma until they decide to recast her.
Good points. I can't imagine they'd want her gone forever.

An executive from CBS already said they are not recasting the part.

MS said she's not coming back. Ever.

Exactly! I guess people have to have a dream. :D

kindercarter

Postby kindercarter » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:26 pm

I respect MS's position. She devoted 15 years to this show and wants to move on. Best wishes to her.

If they kill off Phyllis, I hope she leaves with a bang!

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:39 pm

Could be that the pics are not what we'll actually see and the actor had just gotten into hair ad makeup for that day. I'd like to see the picture that came out earlier again, the one in the hospital room, but can't recall where it is. I didn't get a chance to really study whether she was absolutely in a hospital gown.

Speaking of, I so wish YR would update their hospital decor. It is so badly outdated, especially with those lines of pastel tiles on the room walls! All the other soaps have decent hospital rooms.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”