Story Idea to Bring Cassie Back

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Iansmom92

Story Idea to Bring Cassie Back

Postby Iansmom92 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:21 am

I don't think I've seen this on a soap, or if it has been it's not as over used as the baby daddy story lines, but how about a reincarnation story rather than a 'well we thought she died but ...' story?

debrajean

Re: Story Idea to Bring Cassie Back

Postby debrajean » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:27 am

I think because of all of the emotions Nicholas is going through now....He will see her like he used too...not so much a haunting...but I don 't believe she is staying on canvas long....or else she will be the spitting image of what Cassie would have looked like when she got older (LOL) and it will kind of haunt Nik and Sharon...which will in turn draw them closer together.( I kinda feel a Schick reunion anyway)

Iansmom92

Postby Iansmom92 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:45 am

I hope so ... I am in the Nick and Sharon camp. It never made any sense to me when they pulled them apart saying that Nick had to go to be with Phyllis because they had a young child on the way ... what was Nicholas? Was he not worth staying together and working things out?

debrajean

Postby debrajean » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:48 am

I agree...as far as I'm concerned...these two are soulmates...loved them together...and it also looks like they are not going to pair her with Dylan as reported.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”