Michelle Stafford HATES being called "Red"!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lizzytish

Re: Michelle Stafford HATES being called

Postby Lizzytish » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:52 pm

I'm thinking she probably hates being called RED outside of the show? Because I wouldn't be surprised if Peter Bergman (Jack) didn't give her that name. He is known for ad libbing names such as: the dark knight; the mustache, etc. and other hysterical names Jack has for Victor.

I wonder if that's why she drastically changed the color of her hair a while back; although now it seems to be getting redder again.

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Well, look at it this way, she won't have to listen to it much longer.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Quote Licorice_423: I understand where she is coming from on this. There is a nickname associated with my given name that I HATE. Someone once asked me if they could call me that name, and I said no. There is nothing wrong with MS hating the nickname. Phyllis may like it, but MS does not.

Thank you and it's very disrespectful to continue to do so if someone states they don't like it........much less make fun of them for it.

You wonder why kids tease other people.....they learn from adults.....smh

Same goes with bullying too....smh

missjayz

Postby missjayz » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Michelle colored her hair so it's not red anymore.

She's almost blonde now. :-)

BiancaReeseRules

Postby BiancaReeseRules » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:12 pm

MS was not a naturally Red she died her hair color red

MICHELLE STAFFORD, a natural brunette, that her real hair color

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:14 pm

What does it matter...if the real person doesn't like it they don't like it.

I don't see why make an issue when someone don't like something....smh

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:17 pm

Quote missjayz:
Quote ajsp35801: I could be reading too much into this and I probably am...But MS not liking to be called "Red" just solidifies my opinion that she doesn't want to be paired with Jack. And someone correct me if I am wrong about the context but why would she just say that. Did someone call her that on twitter and she told them she didn't like it to distinguish herself from the character she plays. Or is it just that she doesn't like the nickname...does PB know this? Did he start calling her that on his own or was it in the script for him to do that?

MS dislikes Phack pairing. She said so already:

soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/board/378729/page/1/

chloebellexo What is Jack going do without Phyllis? :-(

therealstafford I don't care...:))) @chloebellexo

chloebellexo Lol guess he'll go back to his pills @therealstafford

MS loved Phick & Phonan but hated Phack. Jack is too old for her.

Hold up...certainly she didn't say that she didn't care...my gosh. That seems harsh...and comes across as bitter.

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:26 pm

Quote Lizzytish: I'm thinking she probably hates being called RED outside of the show? Because I wouldn't be surprised if Peter Bergman (Jack) didn't give her that name. He is known for ad libbing names such as: the dark knight; the mustache, etc. and other hysterical names Jack has for Victor.

I wonder if that's why she drastically changed the color of her hair a while back; although now it seems to be getting redder again.

I thought she confirmed on twitter that she dyed her hair dark because JFP asked her to do that. I guess it is getting back red because she is leaving and doesn't need it to be dark to keep her job.

hunterkingfan

Postby hunterkingfan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:33 pm

Quote ajsp35801:
Quote Lizzytish: I'm thinking she probably hates being called RED outside of the show? Because I wouldn't be surprised if Peter Bergman (Jack) didn't give her that name. He is known for ad libbing names such as: the dark knight; the mustache, etc. and other hysterical names Jack has for Victor.

I thought she confirmed on twitter that she dyed her hair dark because JFP asked her to do that. I guess it is getting back red because she is leaving and doesn't need it to be dark to keep her job.

MS put blond streaks in her hair last week. It's really light but not red.

hunterkingfan

Postby hunterkingfan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Quote ajsp35801:
Quote missjayz:
Quote ajsp35801: I could be reading too much into this and I probably am...But MS not liking to be called "Red" just solidifies my opinion that she doesn't want to be paired with Jack. And someone correct me if I am wrong about the context but why would she just say that. Did someone call her that on twitter and she told them she didn't like it to distinguish herself from the character she plays. Or is it just that she doesn't like the nickname...does PB know this? Did he start calling her that on his own or was it in the script for him to do that?

MS dislikes Phack pairing. She said so already:

soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/board/378729/page/1/

chloebellexo What is Jack going do without Phyllis? :-(

therealstafford I don't care...:))) @chloebellexo

chloebellexo Lol guess he'll go back to his pills @therealstafford

MS loved Phick & Phonan but hated Phack. Jack is too old for her.

Hold up...certainly she didn't say that she didn't care...my gosh. That seems harsh...and comes across as bitter.

It's obvious she didn't care for Phack so why would she care about Jack? MS was just being honest. She doesn't care.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”