Hillary...POSSIBLE SPOILER

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
debrajean

Hillary...POSSIBLE SPOILER

Postby debrajean » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:09 am

I think the new girl Cane hired is the blogger...and I think she is Rose...

valleycliffe

Re: Hillary...POSSIBLE SPOILER

Postby valleycliffe » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:12 am

no, she's not rose.

rose will be played by leslie stevens i think it is and she is a redhead and in her 40's.

LOL supposedly, she is also a barfly

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:14 am

I thought it was telling when Cane said that he had a feeling that they would soon work for her. It wouldn't surprise me if she was Rose; she just seemed too knowledgeable about everything...jmho

debrajean

Postby debrajean » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:19 am

Now I think valleycliffe is right...I heard something about a barfly...but i also agree with trinalisa She knew way too much..and I think maybe Rose hired her to get info....and possibly there will be some flirting with cane since eventually he will find out about Lily's feelings for Tyler...she is pretty..(Hillary) Good I hope Lily gets jealous...I don't like what they're doing to her character.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:21 am

Quote valleycliffe: no, she's not rose.

rose will be played by leslie stevens i think it is and she is a redhead and in her 40's.

LOL supposedly, she is also a barfly

Thanks for the info; I take back everything I said!

Kona24

Postby Kona24 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:33 am

If Rose is a barfly, maybe she is Wheelers other daughter. I always wondered if she was related to him in some way.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:54 am

Quote Kona24: If Rose is a barfly, maybe she is Wheelers other daughter. I always wondered if she was related to him in some way.

I hear you, but how does that tie into Neil? I mean, Leslie and Neil are just going out; it's not like they're married or anything. I mean, if she were Leslie's half-sister, wouldn't she be targeting Leslie? Unless...unless she has something to do with Neil's past? I don't know. But Gus was the one who brought her up...Oh no...don't tell me they're making Rose and Neil long lost family members, which would make Leslie his family if Rose were Gus's other daughter!
I don't know; the wole thing is confusing...and hnot very interesting to me...

debrajean

Postby debrajean » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:56 am

Yea...this is a stupid storyline.........unless Malcolm or sophia are doing it...everyone else loves Neil.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:00 am

Quote debrajean: Yea...this is a stupid storyline.........unless Malcolm or sophia are doing it...everyone else loves Neil.

While Sofia may be bitter, this is not in keeping with her or Malcolm's personality. That said, the writers have ruined so many characters that even that wouldn't surprise me...

debrajean

Postby debrajean » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:05 am

YEA ITA...my cat could have come up with a better storyline....this is their poor attempt to utilize the entire winter family...could of done better...and not enjoying the new and unimproved Lily...they are ruing her character.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”