Congratulations Doug Davidson - BEST ACTOR!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Congratulations Doug Davidson - BEST ACTOR!

Postby jacksmyguy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:22 am

Quote reng: Love both Doug and Peter. Doug wins because of the Ricky storyline. Peter has a great storyline coming with the Summer paternity thing and the departure of Michelle Stafford.

I agree with you. I love all three actors that were nominated from Y&R but Doug Davidson was long overdue for a win. Peter already has three emmys and, although he is my favorite on the show, he was so happy for Doug (his biggest cheerleader) and, as you said, I'm betting that Peter will be up again next year for his work on the current S/L. Michael Muhney will also have another shot at an emmy, as he is a very good actor. These three actors from Y&R rock!

Postby zuzu61 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:29 am

Quote hazel_eyed: Congratulations to Doug Davidson on winning Best Lead Actor Emmy! :D

Come on Y&R Writer's/TPTB. You've got the best. Take full advantage of the Greatest Actor EVER..
We want to see Doug Davidson/Paul Williams front and center/lead actor with another Emmy Winning S/L.
And Not propping. We want to see him do what he does best. We want to see him ACT!!! :]
YES!!!!! :)

Postby habbyfan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:25 pm

DD Paul was great on to-day's CDN eppy.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”