Congratulations Doug Davidson - BEST ACTOR!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Hbird

Re: Congratulations Doug Davidson - BEST ACTOR!

Postby Hbird » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:58 pm

I am so happy for Doug. This is awesome news.

Lady Strawberry

Postby Lady Strawberry » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:43 pm

Doug deserved this Emmy. Doug's acting with the Ricky storyline was unforgetable.

LilMonkey84

Postby LilMonkey84 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:52 pm

YES!!!!! I am so thrilled that he won and so happy for him! His reaction was the best of the night by far! He was the only one who brought a tear to my eye and his joy and jubilation was simply contagious! Congratulations Doug :D

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Quote On a Clear Day: I'm so glad he won. He seemed genuinely thrilled and appreciative. He's been on the show for so long and there were many years where he got no storylines despite being talented and great looking. I'm glad to be seeing more of him on the show and glad he won. I hope this leads to more s/ls for him. His cast mates looked happy for him too.

YEEESSS!!! CONGRATULATIONS DOUG!!!! :)

canada gal

Postby canada gal » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Does anyone know if DD winning piece was under MAB's or JFP's reign? I thought Doug's s/l was under MAB's umbrella, but not sure. thanks

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:13 pm

Quote canada gal: Does anyone know if DD winning piece was under MAB's or JFP's reign? I thought Doug's s/l was under MAB's umbrella, but not sure. thanks

During his acceptance speech Doug said something like, "thank you to Maria Bell for a great storyline"...and then he quickly added something like "and the continuation of it with JFP."

canada gal

Postby canada gal » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Quote On a Clear Day:
Quote canada gal: Does anyone know if DD winning piece was under MAB's or JFP's reign? I thought Doug's s/l was under MAB's umbrella, but not sure. thanks

During his acceptance speech Doug said something like, "thank you to Maria Bell for a great storyline"...and then he quickly added something like "and the continuation of it with JFP."

thank on-a-clear-day

LOL, that must have been priceless to watch. I bet MAB is licking her chops right now.

Joking aside, I am very happy to see DD and BM win an emmy.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:27 pm

I was so glad to see Paul win!It really made him breathless!It must be hard to be in that show,with the firing of MAB and JFP transition now!!You can still see that!!I wish Peter Porte had gotten a nomination too as Ricky.It would have been great!But,congrats to Doug Davidson on his win!He sure deserves it!I just wish Y&R had gotten best show too!I was sure rooting for them to,but Days got it!

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Quote canada gal:
Quote On a Clear Day:

thank on-a-clear-day

LOL, that must have been priceless to watch. I bet MAB is licking her chops right now.

Joking aside, I am very happy to see DD and BM win an emmy.

Yes, tou are probably right. I'll bet MAB loved that!

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Quote hopey pix: I was so glad to see Paul win!It really made him breathless!It must be hard to be in that show,with the firing of MAB and JFP transition now!!You can still see that!!I wish Peter Porte had gotten a nomination too as Ricky.It would have been great!But,congrats to Doug Davidson on his win!He sure deserves it!I just wish Y&R had gotten best show too!I was sure rooting for them to,but Days got it!

I forgot about Peter Porte but you are right he was riveting. I am surprised he didn't get a nod for best supporting male. Guess he's been gone from the show too long.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”