Foolish Adam; Anita would have told you!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
FL senior fan

Foolish Adam; Anita would have told you!

Postby FL senior fan » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:02 am

Well Adam just screwed himself with his sarcasm to Anita.
However, she tells Chelsea she WILL tell Adam the truth anyway. Still saying (IMO) if Adam or Victor greased her palm with enough MONEY she'd tell everything they need to know! If that baby is a Newman heir, as it is, Victor and Adam will not stop until it is discovered. It's just a matter of when....hopefully not as long a discovery as it's been with Nick/Jack/Summer!!

deceived

Re: Foolish Adam; Anita would have told you!

Postby deceived » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:21 am

I think Adam and Dylan knows anyway...

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 am

LOL Adam's belligerence strikes again! this one of the reason i could care less if he ever finds out...it's his own fault

Leighla

Postby Leighla » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Quote Lanie1959: LOL Adam's belligerence strikes again! this one of the reason i could care less if he ever finds out...it's his own fault

I watched those scenes and I had to shake my head. Adam is an idiot and hearing him say he doesn't give a damn about Chelsea or her baby....well, let's just say I'm glad Chelsea is staying far away from Adam. That's the real Adam, not the puppy dog eyes "feel sorry for him" Adam they've been parading around for weeks. He is no victim of bad bad Chelsea. Adam is fake as hell, he will shut down and turn on you in a nanosecond.

Jonathan1993

Postby Jonathan1993 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Quote Leighla:
Quote Lanie1959: LOL Adam's belligerence strikes again! this one of the reason i could care less if he ever finds out...it's his own fault

I watched those scenes and I had to shake my head. Adam is an idiot and hearing him say he doesn't give a damn about Chelsea or her baby....well, let's just say I'm glad Chelsea is staying far away from Adam. That's the real Adam, not the puppy dog eyes "feel sorry for him" Adam they've been parading around for weeks. He is no victim of bad bad Chelsea. Adam is fake as hell, he will shut down and turn on you in a nanosecond.

That's all a front because he doesn't trust Anita, he still loves chelsea his talk with Avery implicates that.

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Am glad Adam is staying away from Chelsea and her baby. Still not sure the baby is even his with these writers anything is possible. Maybe he will do what Victor did with him and decide Dylan is the better man and start a new family with someone else :D And if Chelsea losses the baby it won't be his fault which makes me happy.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”