When is Nick going to tell Avery ...........

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sunnyflower

Re: When is Nick going to tell Avery ...........

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:31 am

I could care less about Nick and Avery as they are both hypocritical pieces of filth, but I do look forward to her going to her big sister, gasping and desperately trying to catch her breath, telling Phyllis she is sorry and that she was wrong - Nick isn't the wonderful man she thought he was.

That is what you get for picking a man over family. Loser. I hope Dylan drops her sorry behind too.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:33 am

Dylan may not because I think he is going to find out that he has been lied to very soon. At least I hope so. This baby daddy stuff is wearing on my last nerve.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:36 am

Quote countryMomof4: Dylan may not because I think he is going to find out that he has been lied to very soon. At least I hope so. This baby daddy stuff is wearing on my last nerve.

Yeah, they will probably bond over that. The Chelsea s/l is killing me.

I'm sorry, I just don't care about any of these characters. None of them should be leading the show.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:37 am

I don't think anyone is leading the show right now which is fine by me. Y&R has always been about the very talented ensemble cast. Each character brings something.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:40 am

Quote countryMomof4: I don't think anyone is leading the show right now which is fine by me. Y&R has always been about the very talented ensemble cast. Each character brings something.

I completely disagree. There are quite a few characters the show could drop right now and it would be much better off. The writers are failing big time.

lovinthesoaps

Postby lovinthesoaps » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:45 am

Nick is desperate to keep Avery right now so I dont see him bursting her bubble just yet. I also think it will end up being Phyllis who lets the cat out of the bag. She will get some satisfaction in destroying her sister's happiness. ~)

weatherholt3

Postby weatherholt3 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:21 pm

When is Nick going to tell Sharon ( didn't she only hear I have to be Summer father but she doesn't know for sure that he isn't) and Noah I want to see Noah reaction.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”