When is Nick going to tell Avery ...........

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Cabo

When is Nick going to tell Avery ...........

Postby Cabo » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:40 am

So when does he plan on telling his fiancé that he lied
to his last wife and kid ?!!?! Oh for 18 years.....
Run Avery, while you have the chance. Nick is
a looser !!!!

I still say she should give Adam a try....... ;)

Sportone

Re: When is Nick going to tell Avery ...........

Postby Sportone » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:18 am

I doubt he will tell her at all. I hope Phyllis tells her. Nick is such a slimeball.

vicsze

Postby vicsze » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:07 am

Right now Avery sees Nick as the perfect, together, great guy who puts family first & who strives to always do what is right. When she discovers what Nick has done, I think that she will try to be supportive. I don't think that it is a coincidence that at the same time Dylan is involved in a similar situation. Avery will be involved in the truth about Chelsea's pregnancy being revealed & I am sure that she will be his shoulder to cry on. The ramifications of Summer's paternity being revealed will be dramatic & far reaching & I think that over time Avery will find it very difficult to support what Nick has done. Phyllis is Avery's sister & even though their relationship has been strained (& the fact that Avery is engaged to her ex-husband) I do believe that Avery will feel a natural pull towards supporting her sister & niece in all this, thus again driving her away from Nick. Avery will get back with Dylan, Chelsea will reunite with Adam (& baby) & I think that Sharon will be there for Nick & that the two of them will find their way back to one another. This is my theory & I am hoping that I'm right.

Backspacer

Postby Backspacer » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:26 am

Nick has taken more than a week tellin Phyllis- will be another week to tell Summer-then maybe Two weeks tryin to work it out-And finally two more weeks before he tells Avery.
JMHO

5 weeks +

Sportone

Postby Sportone » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:31 am

Quote Backspacer: Nick has taken more than a week tellin Phyllis- will be another week to tell Summer-then maybe Two weeks tryin to work it out-And finally two more weeks before he tells Avery.
JMHO

5 weeks +

I think she will find out from someone other than Nick and it will make her very upset.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:44 am

Who gives a rat's behind about Avery. This is what happens when you sleep with your sister's husband and value his opinion over family. She is such a piece of garbage.

deceived

Postby deceived » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:58 am

She, Avery, also has morals of an alley cat... who cares what she thinks... hope this is the road back to Shick... Dylan and Avery are perfect together, that way I can FF them. Adam and Chelsea... FF material also.. put them together.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:01 am

Quote deceived: She, Avery, also has morals of an alley cat... who cares what she thinks... hope this is the road back to Shick... Dylan and Avery are perfect together, that way I can FF them. Adam and Chelsea... FF material also.. put them together.

Yep put her with Dylan already. No one cares about her and that is why she isn't even an afterthought in this story.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:11 am

i wouldn't say no one cares about Avery. I certainly do and think this will be a great scene.

Nick owes the truth to his daughter and Jack first

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:22 am

Quote countryMomof4: i wouldn't say no one cares about Avery. I certainly do and think this will be a great scene.

Nick owes the truth to his daughter and Jack first

LOL.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”