Spoiler: Jill !

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TreeBuild

Spoiler: Jill !

Postby TreeBuild » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:36 am

The next 2 weeks we will see a lot of Jill.
Jill will be busy meddling in her son's and her sister's lives, especially when she finds out about the gambling and Lauren's affair.
Look for Jill to confront Carmine about pushing Billy into gambling and his affair with Lauren.

Fire_Phy

Re: Spoiler: Jill !

Postby Fire_Phy » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:58 am

Quote TreeBuild: The next 2 weeks we will see a lot of Jill.
Jill will be busy meddling in her son's and her sister's lives, especially when she finds out about the gambling and Lauren's affair.
Look for Jill to confront Carmine about pushing Billy into gambling and his affair with Lauren.

Thank you. I look for Fen to kill Carmine or something. The show is getting good. :-)

scarlet1

Postby scarlet1 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:32 am

Quote Fire_Phy:
Quote TreeBuild: The next 2 weeks we will see a lot of Jill.

Thank you. I look for Fen to kill Carmine or something. The show is getting good. :-)

Murder mystery!!!! goodie - so many people are going to be lining up to take Carmine out - that would be great!

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:32 am

Glad to hear our spunky Jill will be back in action.
About time she communicate with son Billy; too much "love" shown Cane recently. I hope she gets Billy back on track; however, I personally don't think its wrong for him to GAME now and then....especially with nagging wife Victoria.

Writers should connect JILL WITH THE NEW SINGLE DOCTOR!!

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:33 am

And, yes, someone should kill Carmine and let us have a good "who done it" mystery.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:18 am

Good news! Jill if a force to be reckoned with and she will going with guns blazing. >)

Thanks for the spoiler Treebuild! :D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:00 am

Jill back finally! :)

Lady Strawberry

Postby Lady Strawberry » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:04 am

One thing for sure, all of Carmine's damage is being discovered at one time.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:50 am

I am excited! Jill is needed on Y&R.I would like to see her in a good love affair with the doctor or Tucker.

I bet she'll cut Carmine off at the knees :D

chillepepper

Postby chillepepper » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:56 am

I agree ,it's about time that Jill connected with Billy,her real son. Can't wait for the demise of Carmine,never liked this character at all. don't care who offs him as long as someone does. Didn't know that Tucker was returning ,hope it's the return of SN,I like his protrayal of Tucker. go Jill go. By the way I'm glad that Billy told Victoria,now Adam has nothing to blackmail him with. Hope Jill has a muzzle handy for yappy Victoria,honestly she couldn't keep her mouth shut. I used to like Villy,but now I hope Billy takes Johnny and goes.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”