Nick,Summer, and that hairbrush Possible Spoiler?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Yale Steam

Nick,Summer, and that hairbrush Possible Spoiler?

Postby Yale Steam » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Has anyone thought of the possibility that that hairbrush was not Summer's but her friend Courtney's? Or perhaps she has used Summer's brush and the hair used for the test was hers and not Summer's?

runaway1945

Re: Nick,Summer, and that hairbrush Possible Spoiler?

Postby runaway1945 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:42 pm

Quote Yale Steam: Has anyone thought of the possibility that that hairbrush was not Summer's but her friend Courtney's? Or perhaps she has used Summer's brush and the hair used for the test was hers and not Summer's?

I hope your right. Nick is a good father to his kids. Jack has never been a father to any of his children.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:47 pm

the hairbrush was summers. she went up to her bedroom and got so that her mom could brush her hair. then the brush was placed on the table until nick later picked it up and took strands of hair out of it for the dna test..

it was most definitely summers.

Piperay

Postby Piperay » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:58 pm

That's been speculated on BUT the scene showed Summer's hair being brushed with that brush, it's Summer's hair.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Quote valleycliffe: the hairbrush was summers. she went up to her bedroom and got so that her mom could brush her hair. then the brush was placed on the table until nick later picked it up and took strands of hair out of it for the dna test..

it was most definitely Summers

Yes it is was.That was why we ere treated to that scene, so that we would see that brush used on Summer's head.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Quote runaway1945:
Quote Yale Steam: Has anyone thought of the possibility that that hairbrush was not Summer's but her friend Courtney's? Or perhaps she has used Summer's brush and the hair used for the test was hers and not Summer's?

I hope your right. Nick is a good father to his kids. Jack has never been a father to any of his children.

It is up in the air right now, for sure. Never has there been such a sketchy DNA test and i am wondering what is in store fore Faith. 8)

pinkyc

Postby pinkyc » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:36 pm

I so hope the hair used was Faith's instead of Summer's! So Phylis gets the last laugh over pooor pitiful Sharon!!

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Quote pinkyc: I so hope the hair used was Faith's instead of Summer's! So Phylis gets the last laugh over pooor pitiful Sharon!!

I believe that is why they wrote this why they did. It is not over. >)

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:19 pm

Quote valleycliffe: the hairbrush was summers. she went up to her bedroom and got so that her mom could brush her hair. then the brush was placed on the table until nick later picked it up and took strands of hair out of it for the dna test..

it was most definitely summers.

I also said that even if the brush is Summer's someone other than herself could have used it such as Courtney.

pink sassylady

Postby pink sassylady » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Quote pinkyc: I so hope the hair used was Faith's instead of Summer's! So Phylis gets the last laugh over pooor pitiful Sharon!!

Why say that .Sharon has always accepted summer as nicks.she whole no ill feeling toward summer .if they go and change faith it will not mean anything. She is young no big deal in soap land.but to change summer is one of the biggest bond shell in soap land.Phyllis laugh at what for all we know Jack may not be the father either.there could be a third man. The ? Is who. Why would Phyllis leave town.Why cause she can't Handel the fact Jack is the daddy.sad if she can't. Then she shouldn't be with Jack at all.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”