I am happy nick confessed!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Backspacer

Re: I am happy nick confessed!

Postby Backspacer » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 pm

agreein Nick wouldn't of told- thinkin he was afraid to have the test redone. He loves Summer an is not wantin to lose her.
Glad he confessed-but-thinkin he was forced to

daybreak 1

Postby daybreak 1 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:08 am

Today he decided hes not going to tell Summer. Is he going to wait for Summer and Kyle to have sex. She should have been told long ago . Fen has a car now I think he is out of control and I think he is going to cause an accident and Summer is going to get hurt and she is going to need a blood transfusion or something and it will be Jack to the rescue and that is how Summer and Jack will find out that Jack is her father.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:13 am

Quote daybreak 1: Today he decided hes not going to tell Summer. Is he going to wait for Summer and Kyle to have sex. She should have been told long ago . Fen has a car now I think he is out of control and I think he is going to cause an accident and Summer is going to get hurt and she is going to need a blood transfusion or something and it will be Jack to the rescue and that is how Summer and Jack will find out that Jack is her father.

Nick seems to think he can keep Summer away from Kyle so will never have to tell her.I think Phyllis will tell him to stop being a coward and tell Summer and Jack the truth or she'll do it herself.She won't risk letting Summer sleep with Kyle now that she knows he's her half-brother.She won't keep the truth from Jack either.

Backspacer

Postby Backspacer » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:17 am

maybe he wants to take another DNA test an make sure before he says anything

Sportone

Postby Sportone » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:35 am

Quote Sunnyflower: What a load of llama liver. He only came forward and even bothered checking because Summer is crushing on Kyle. He said himself he regrets nothing and would do it again.

He kidnapped Summer from Jack for over 18 years and feels entitled to do so.

Nick willingly choose to leave Sharon behind to create a life with Phyllis and he didn't care if Summer was his or not. Unlike with Sharon, who he didn't even want any of the kids they shared.

Nick is a very selfish man who doesn't care who he hurts.

That is how I saw it too. Nick is a coward. He really is disgusting. And I hate the way they have Sharon and Phyllis not ripping him to pieces. The writing for this show is so bad.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”