HEADS UP - Repeat Broadcasts & 1 Hr. Special Show

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
shygirl64

HEADS UP - Repeat Broadcasts & 1 Hr. Special Show

Postby shygirl64 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Good News for Y&R Fans that miss an episode:

The Sony-produced sudser that airs on CBS daytime will also air on the TV Guide Network beginning July 1.
Same-day episodes of the CBS soap will air every weeknight on TVGN at 7 p.m. ET/PT; 6 p.m. CT, with repeat airings the following morning at 10 a.m. ET/PT 9 a.m. CT. To prepare for Y&R’s debut, TVGN will air a one-hour special on June 17 featuring behind-the-scenes footage, set secrets and interviews with the cast of Y&R. I assume the SPECIAL will air at 7 p.m. ET/PT and 6 p.m. Central Time. It looks like the show will no longer be on the SOAPNET network after June 30th. TVGN is channel 117 on DishNetwork.
This report was on EW.Com.

pgl35

Re: HEADS UP - Repeat Broadcasts & 1 Hr. Special Show

Postby pgl35 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:44 pm

I just looked it up so I could record it, and it is on 9pm ET on TVGN for anyone interested.

Thank you shygirl for the heads up :)

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:56 pm

thats is good news cause i dont get soapnet anymore its a different network now ~) ~)

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Quote shygirl64: Good News for Y&R Fans that miss an episode:

The Sony-produced sudser that airs on CBS daytime will also air on the TV Guide Network beginning July 1.
Same-day episodes of the CBS soap will air every weeknight on TVGN at 7 p.m. ET/PT; 6 p.m. CT, with repeat airings the following morning at 10 a.m. ET/PT 9 a.m. CT. To prepare for Y&R’s debut, TVGN will air a one-hour special on June 17 featuring behind-the-scenes footage, set secrets and interviews with the cast of Y&R. I assume the SPECIAL will air at 7 p.m. ET/PT and 6 p.m. Central Time. It looks like the show will no longer be on the SOAPNET network after June 30th. TVGN is channel 117 on DishNetwork.
This report was on EW.Com.

Thanks for this. I just found the Y&R hour long special in the DirecTV guide for 6/17/13. It's at 9 pm on channel 273.

shygirl64

Postby shygirl64 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:44 pm

DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR DVR FOR THE Y&R SPECIAL ON JUNE 17 -
MONDAY. PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST.

shygirl64

Postby shygirl64 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:44 pm

DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR DVR FOR THE Y&R SPECIAL ON JUNE 17 -
MONDAY. PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”