Previews of Carmen and Lauren

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
roseofsharon1942

Previews of Carmen and Lauren

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:45 pm

Here we go "still". Carmine at Lauren's door and he kisses her. It doesn't show anything after that but it sure did look like she tilted her head for the kiss. She is P---ing me off.

mustafajones

Re: Previews of Carmen and Lauren

Postby mustafajones » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:50 pm

Quote roseofsharon1942: Here we go "still". Carmine at Lauren's door and he kisses her. It doesn't show anything after that but it sure did look like she tilted her head for the kiss. She is P---ing me off.

Yeah, Lauren looked like she enjoyed Carmine's kiss. Her body language was receptive and she seemed to reciprocate.

roseofsharon1942

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Quote mustafajones:
Quote roseofsharon1942: Here we go "still". Carmine at Lauren's door and he kisses her. It doesn't show anything after that but it sure did look like she tilted her head for the kiss. She is P---ing me off.

Yeah, Lauren looked like she enjoyed Carmine's kiss. Her body language was receptive and she seemed to reciprocate.

I hope Fen sees it.

SassyR

Postby SassyR » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:03 pm

Lauren is struggling internally with doing what is right and doing what she desires. Carmine he is exciting, he is dark and he goes after what he wants without fear. To Lauren, being with Michael is normal, safe and right. Afterall, she must honor her vows. So she is fighting a hard battle and Carmine is definitely not making it easy for her.

Cass Eno

Postby Cass Eno » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:27 pm

You know I have always liked Lauren a lot, but after the last Carmine kiss (preview), I just want to slap her upside the head.
That was the last straw for me.
OK Michael....dump the skank. But not before Fen knows what a lying cheating bag she has become. She is not worth the time of day. Move her butt out of the apartment and into the bartenders quarters.
But that won't happen will it?
Got to be a death and a murder trial. :0

Cass Eno

Postby Cass Eno » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Quote mustafajones:

Some good body language would have been a swift knee to Carmine's treasure chest!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!! >( >)

Lady Strawberry

Postby Lady Strawberry » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:32 pm

I guess we will have to wait to see how Lauren responds to the kiss since the kiss happens at the end of the show.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:13 pm

She kissed him back! What a pig! >(

Lady Strawberry

Postby Lady Strawberry » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:48 pm

I did read that the kiss lasted for 5 seconds before they took the camera off and they were not shown anymore. Maybe Tuesday's episode Lauren will give a reaction or response to the kiss. You know how writers do us sometimes. We see a kiss then the camera goes off the scene and when the scene returns the perons smacks the person, or does or says something to stop the person. Right now, i will see what Tuesday's episode shows before I am too hard on Lauren.

Valene

Postby Valene » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:10 pm

I kept waiting for Fen to show up at the bar to talk with Carmine and then see the box of candy that Carmine had delivered to Lauren...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”