I KNOW WHO'S GASLIGHTING NEIL...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Donnamite

Re: I KNOW WHO'S GASLIGHTING NEIL...

Postby Donnamite » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:23 am

Quote Tily4life: I think it's Hilary.

Hilary will probably turn out to be Neil's lovechild with Rose, who will turn out to be a woman from his past before he met Drucila. Hilary will be angry at being the forgotten child, blah blah blah, so she's targeting his kids and girlfriend via the gossip blog in order to hurt Neil. Maybe she should hook up with Adam and they can compare notes about their abandonment issues.
I think so too, only it seemed odd that we didn't get to see Neil's gift from Lily. She said she knew he would want a copy of the picture he lost on the usb stick. I am thinking that the picture was of Dru. Dru just seems to be suggested a lot lately.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:48 am

Quote vikis3: Sofia

Would have REASON to, but not "in her" to break in and steal IMO. Ha, ha to the suggestion of their baby...you got us on that thread title.

Remember, the computer traced it back to the Athletic Club!

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:49 am

Quote Yandy: But it could be Malcome - Neil's brother - he left the show after Neil had sex with his wife and she had the baby.

---------------
What about a jealous Yolanda?

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:53 am

AND,
why couldn't it be someone not related in any way...KEVIN...who is doing it for money?

roseofsharon1942

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:39 pm

I think Malcom would be the most logical to want to hurt Neil. Malcom was in love with Dru, engaged to Alex an attorney and married to Sofia. Neil made love to all. I know Dru was married to Neil but Malcom still had this love for her. His brother had everything he wanted. But, it doesn't make since to me for him to hurt his daughter unless he just wanted Lilly to look at Neil in a different manner. And I ask myself how could he get into the AC without anyone seeing him there.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”