SHADAM SHiCTOR destroyed SHICK

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
summerbright

Re: SHADAM SHiCTOR destroyed SHICK

Postby summerbright » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:58 pm

Yea shicktor was sick and twisted >( :( >( >(

Sundayluv

Postby Sundayluv » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:05 pm

Quote canada gal: Hey, I am insulted.

I am no where close to being a Phick shipper, in fact,I was a big Shick supporter until the writers kept dicking around with the home-wrecker.

I fell in love with Shadam, because Adam did what Nick failed to do over, and over, and over. and over again. That is stand by Sharon, encouraged her to be her own person, be faithful and devoted to only her, and most of all have amazing passionate and hot love scenes.

Tell me this, how is Nick supposed to do all of this you are mentioning when he was married to Phyllis? Shadam love scene was all about Shick "how can we make it better" . Shick was known for their passionate love scene and once again Shick was the standard. Shadam would not be as appealing to some if it weren't for Shick. And as far as encouragement, go back and check old clips Nick always supported Sharon and encouraged her. She did not have THAT much drive to be anything other than Nick's wife for a long time so it's not Nick's fault if that suited him. Heck she is no longer married to Nick now and she still doesn't have a job or has better herself in anyway so who is the blame for that....

summerbright

Postby summerbright » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:15 pm

Shadam wins and Nick ever get with Sharon after Wayne please nick wear condoms :0 :0 :0 :0

Sundayluv

Postby Sundayluv » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:20 pm

Quote summerbright: Shadam wins and Nick ever get with Sharon after Wayne please nick wear condoms :0 :0 :0 :0

Wah Wah Wah? I missed it last few days. Gotta go check the DVR

gn!

summerbright

Postby summerbright » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:08 am

When sharon married fell in love with her ex father in law grandad age slept with Victor Sharon character jumped the shark she's hopeless ;( ;( ;( ;(

Skyemichelle

Postby Skyemichelle » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:19 am

Quote summerbright: Wow I still going watch young and restless when Phyllis is gone but never will nick want to make love where evil spawn adam has made booty.calls countless times and granddad he's needs to cleanse her out he loves betty Crocker iam perfect Avery younger version of Sharon with no burning ranches and falling for guy whole stole her baby .Avery is not that messed up mentalcase and pyromania nyphmomanic Sharon is just being in reality. :)
You're a fine one to be talking about mental cases. Do you ever look back at what you have typed before you actually post anything?

summerbright

Postby summerbright » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:42 am

Her last scene was being ignored by Nick crying to Dylan and going to hotel room with Wayne the creeper one night stand. What that was show ?)

Skyemichelle

Postby Skyemichelle » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:48 am

Quote summerbright: Her last scene was being ignored by Nick crying to Dylan and going to hotel room with Wayne the creeper one night stand. What that was show ?)
Alrighty then.

summerbright

Postby summerbright » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:13 pm

I think there's going to be sharmine happening poor Sharon Carmine will be killed and she may be a suspect really Michael Lauren Paul especially fen really did it :D :D >( >( >( >(

summerbright

Postby summerbright » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:16 pm

She end up pregnant is it Wayne he's gone Carmines he's dead or Adams another paternity storyline yawn *) *) *) *)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”