So Nikki and Sharon are now .............

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
candy world

So Nikki and Sharon are now .............

Postby candy world » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:17 pm

So Nikki's MS all of a sudden has gone away. She looks heathly and fine to me. MS is a cornic disease it just dosent go away. It gets worst over time. I tought Sharon was bipolar but she seems sane to me. I haven't seen her taking her meds at all. I think the writers have some explaining to do

daisy1984

Re: So Nikki and Sharon are now .............

Postby daisy1984 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:52 pm

Quote candy world: So Nikki's MS all of a sudden has gone away. She looks heathly and fine to me. MS is a cornic disease it just dosent go away. It gets worst over time. I tought Sharon was bipolar but she seems sane to me. I haven't seen her taking her meds at all. I think the writers have some explaining to do

A lot of people with MS look healthy and fine. It is a progressive disease, but patients do go into remission, depending on what type of MS they have. I know someone who is being treated for MS. She has good days and bad days, but you would not know that she has a chronic debilitating disease.

Karl127

Postby Karl127 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Quote candy world: So Nikki's MS all of a sudden has gone away. She looks heathly and fine to me. MS is a cornic disease it just dosent go away. It gets worst over time. I tought Sharon was bipolar but she seems sane to me. I haven't seen her taking her meds at all. I think the writers have some explaining to do

Sharon is not fine, she's still messed up bad. She can't get over the fact that no Newman men want her so she's trying everything to get back into Adam or Nick's life.

ShickRomantic

Postby ShickRomantic » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Just because we don't see Sharon taking her meds does not mean she is not taking them.I haven't seen Victor take his epilepsy meds in many years but I assume he is taking them off camera since he hasn't had any seizures lately.

Joy T

Postby Joy T » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:42 pm

I had a neighbor who was diagnosed with MS in his early 20's. He had some serious problems for about 6 years and then went into remission and 30 years later, he is in excellent health and symptom free!
Maybe writers are going that route with Nicki. I hope so.

candy world

Postby candy world » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:21 pm

When Lily had "cancer" she looked dazzling most of time. She didnt gain
or lose any weight from the kemmo and another odd thing was one day her hair was short and the next they she had a full set of hair. People with chronic illnesses experience smtyomes even if they still take meds.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Nikki's MS will come and go as needed for her s/l.She's doing well now. Sharon has become a bad joke even if she is taking her medication.It would help if she actually listened to her doctor and took her advice.

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:46 pm

My husband has MS and he feels fine 99% of the time. It comes and goes. Many people don't ever show a huge disabilty. Not everyone is Annette Funicello. That is actually a smaller amount of people (that end up severly disabled) than show little or no symptoms at all. MS has come a way since 20 years ago. There is medicine that slows the progression quite successfully. So I think that Y&R is doing an OK job with it so far.

Soap Fan+

Postby Soap Fan+ » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:35 pm

MS is a inherit disease. So I wonder if Nick , Victoria and Dylan or gonna get it???

Return to “The Young and the Restless”