Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jilltidwell

Re: Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?

Postby jilltidwell » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Quote Cass Eno: I'm lovin' that Nick is gonna see some payback. :]

I'm here and can't wait to see everybody turn on him. I want to see Sharon, Victor, and Nikki confront him.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:37 pm

The whole story is great ... unfortunately ... I don't think Sharon will be angry,insulted or in any way pizzed off ...

Sharon should kick him to the curb ...

The fact that he left her and Noah and used Jack's child as his reason.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:43 pm

I'm beyond delighted that the writers have finished what was started years ago. I always thought that Jack was the father. :D

As I said the other day, chit meet fan >)

I cannot wait to see how PB plays this. 3)

sunmama

Postby sunmama » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:52 pm

Quote go2girl: After the paternity results?

I AM...checking in! :D

Guess all those "imaginary" anvils were REAL afterall, LOL!!! 8) :D

Oh yea: Phick is dead, Phick is dead; The wicked Phick is dead!

Ya know it....Just watched it....Woohoo

Just thought Phyllis would be a little more animated and yelling and screaming. But it was good, I was almost feeling sorry for Phyllis. Sad for Jack though.

Where is Red and someone else is missing too. :D 8)

sweatpeaabbot

Postby sweatpeaabbot » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Sweet satisfaction. :D

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:18 pm

Quote go2girl:
Quote habbyfan: Here: I love how Nick is so crazy in everyway,from his excuses to his way of telling Jack.

Phyllis was all panic about you trashed Jack and took away his ability to raise his daughter.

Then she says Jack has a daughter and Nick says and a son,the eyes near popped out of her head.

Now they need to prepare to tell Jack,Oh No! This will be good.

Nick lied to his face and Phyllis in her most cavalier attitude wave her arm and told him don't bother taking the test *Nick is the Father*

Phyllis wanted Nick to be the father so desperately. This story is great!!! :D :D :D

Now all we need is for an exhausted Phyl to lie down and nap and have a horrible dream in which Sharon appears with Faith and a very pregnant Avery appears, too. And Sharon congratulates Avery on Prophecy Child #2 and hands Avery a little onesie with a "#2" on it while Faith is wearing a sundress with a "#1" on it, and both of Nick's blonds are beaming.

sweatpeaabbot

Postby sweatpeaabbot » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Quote bukopandan:
Quote go2girl:
Quote habbyfan: Here: I love how Nick is so crazy in everyway,from his excuses to his way of telling Jack.

Phyllis was all panic about you trashed Jack and took away his ability to raise his daughter.

Then she says Jack has a daughter and Nick says and a son,the eyes near popped out of her head.

Nick lied to his face and Phyllis in her most cavalier attitude wave her arm and told him don't bother taking the test *Nick is the Father*

Phyllis wanted Nick to be the father so desperately. This story is great!!! :D :D :D

Now all we need is for an exhausted Phyl to lie down and nap and have a horrible dream in which Sharon appears with Faith and a very pregnant Avery appears, too. And Sharon congratulates Avery on Prophecy Child #2 and hands Avery a little onesie with a "#2" on it while Faith is wearing a sundress with a "#1" on it, and both of Nick's blonds are beaming.

:-) :D I like it!!!

LucySnowe

Postby LucySnowe » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Quote habbyfan: The whole story is great ... unfortunately ... I don't think Sharon will be angry,insulted or in any way pizzed off ...

Sharon should kick him to the curb ...

The fact that he left her and Noah and used Jack's child as his reason.

I fear you're right. I absolutely don't get Sharon's reaction. She should have LOST it on Nick when she found out he lied.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Quote sweatpeaabbot:
Quote bukopandan:
Quote go2girl:

:-) :D I like it!!!

I'd love for the dream to continue with Daisy appearing and holding a small wrapped box that she holds out and she says in her most innocent voice, "You never did open my wedding present." I wonder what would be in that box! :D

JRTA

Postby JRTA » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:33 pm

*waves hand in the air* HERE!!!

Today was great! Although once again, Phyllis managed to turn this into about her with the Nick wouldn't let her go garbage. Hmmm, not the way I remember it EVER but whatever, doesn't matter now! Phick and their fake little family is DEAD!

Loved Nick throwing Phyllis' history of lying in her face. Nick is wrong, but Phyllis is no better. She's just pissed because Nick wanted Summer to replace Cassie, not her. Although the fact she hasn't got that by now just makes me shake my head.

I wish Phyllis hadn't been the one to throw Adam in Nick's face. Although I agree, Nick is no better, but the BIG difference is that Nick has ALWAYS acted holy then thou with Adam when in reality he's nothing but a lying hypocrite! I do look forward to Adam taking a shot at Nick for that.

I do think this is ONLY the beginning. The scenes I wanna see are Jack finding out, because we know PB will deliver HUGE! IMO, he will STEAL this storyline.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”