Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
splat_tomato

Re: Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?

Postby splat_tomato » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Quote go2girl: After the paternity results?

I AM...checking in! :D

Guess all those "imaginary" anvils were REAL afterall, LOL!!! 8) :D

Oh yea: Phick is dead, Phick is dead; The wicked Phick is dead!

:-) :-) :-)

Phick is Phucked now!

Stick a fork in it! :D

<does a HAPPY dance...> WOO- HOOOOOOO!!!!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:28 pm

Quote go2girl:
Quote sexybrat1969:
Quote Karl127:
Quote Chosen_1: How in the world do Shick fans see this as a catalyst to getting Shick back together and WHY in the world would anyone want Sharon back with this liar who has lied for 18 years. A lie that will rock the people closest to them to the core? The guy is cruel, yet people still root for a Shick reunion?

Yah I don't get it either, Shick is nothing to worship IMO. Both cheated on each other throughout their marriage, Nick abandonded Sharon and Faith for Phyllis and a baby that wasn't even his. Nick is an ahole and I hope he gets raked over the coals for lying for 18 years. I'm hoping that Jack sucker punches Nick, he sure deserves that and more.

No kidding hey, lol a great twist would be that it was faiths hair

Faith's hair is much shorter than Summer's and Phyllis had just brushed Summer's hair. The chance that Nick would grab one of Faith's strands (that's a big IF Faith ever used it) would be slim to none. This s/l doesn't need to be too tainted with too many twists and turns. It's pure enough! :D

If - it's and but's were candies and nut's -we would all a have a Merry Christmas.

blubird

Postby blubird » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:35 pm

Quote habbyfan:
Quote go2girl:
Quote sexybrat1969:
Quote Karl127:
Quote Chosen_1: How in the world do Shick fans see this as a catalyst to getting Shick back together and WHY in the world would anyone want Sharon back with this liar who has lied for 18 years. A lie that will rock the people closest to them to the core? The guy is cruel, yet people still root for a Shick reunion?

Yah I don't get it either, Shick is nothing to worship IMO. Both cheated on each other throughout their marriage, Nick abandonded Sharon and Faith for Phyllis and a baby that wasn't even his. Nick is an ahole and I hope he gets raked over the coals for lying for 18 years. I'm hoping that Jack sucker punches Nick, he sure deserves that and more.

Faith's hair is much shorter than Summer's and Phyllis had just brushed Summer's hair. The chance that Nick would grab one of Faith's strands (that's a big IF Faith ever used it) would be slim to none. This s/l doesn't need to be too tainted with too many twists and turns. It's pure enough! :D

If - it's and but's were candies and nut's -we would all a have a Merry Christmas.

love it :D :D

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:51 pm

Quote splat_tomato:
Quote go2girl: After the paternity results?

I AM...checking in! :D

Guess all those "imaginary" anvils were REAL afterall, LOL!!! 8) :D

Oh yea: Phick is dead, Phick is dead; The wicked Phick is dead!

:-) :-) :-)

Phick is Phucked now!

Stick a fork in it! :D

<does a HAPPY dance...> WOO- HOOOOOOO!!!!

Isn't it loving? I so enjoy it I'm checking in again! :D

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Quote habbyfan:
Quote go2girl:
Quote sexybrat1969:
Quote Karl127:

LOL...my friend always uses that saying. Applies wonderfully to this situation. :-)

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:09 pm

Sharon has become an interesting character in the last 18 months. Please, please don't put her back with Nick.

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Quote calliope: Sharon has become an interesting character in the last 18 months. Please, please don't put her back with Nick.

They might not put her back with Nick. Maybe Avery sticks with Nick through all this fallout. But they do need to put her with somebody.

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:54 am

Still here....heehee

Anyone else joining in?

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:57 am

Can't wait to see that Kyle chasing babe to hear the news.

Sportone

Postby Sportone » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:11 am

Quote LucySnowe:
Quote habbyfan: The whole story is great ... unfortunately ... I don't think Sharon will be angry,insulted or in any way pizzed off ...

Sharon should kick him to the curb ...

The fact that he left her and Noah and used Jack's child as his reason.

I fear you're right. I absolutely don't get Sharon's reaction. She should have LOST it on Nick when she found out he lied.

It was such a NON reaction. She should be furious and very hurt. Instead she is calling him wanting to be there for him. What an idiot she is.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”