recasting Phylis

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
terriesingz

recasting Phylis

Postby terriesingz » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Has there been any news on this? I can't imagine the character leaving at this point.

I really hope they do not cast Robin Christopher. I can't see her pulling off the multi-dimensional Phyl. I would love to see Liz Keifer ge the role. any other ideaS?

valleycliffe

Re: recasting Phylis

Postby valleycliffe » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:47 pm

you can't 8)

oh my goodness gracious me, i think she would be perfection in the role...

terriesingz

Postby terriesingz » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:28 pm

Yes, i agree, it's almost impossible to recast Phyllis. But, I also can't see them sending the character off at this point. If we HAVE to have someone, i hope it is Liz.

jacksmyguy

Postby jacksmyguy » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:37 pm

Quote terriesingz: Has there been any news on this? I can't imagine the character leaving at this point.

I really hope they do not cast Robin Christopher. I can't see her pulling off the multi-dimensional Phyl. I would love to see Liz Keifer ge the role. any other ideaS?

I agree that I would love to have the role of Phyllis recast if Michelle Stafford doesn't plan to change her mind and stay. I thought Robin Christopher was great on GH but I agree that she would not make a good Phyllis. I'm hoping that they recast a pretty red-haired look-a-like to take over the role because Phyllis is just too important a character to drop from the S/L, especially now with, not only the paternity revelation but also with the return of Christine to the show, both of which revisit a time when Y&R was at its best.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:41 pm

I think Phyllis will be recast she and Jack will finally get to share in a child. Jack deserves it after all this time. And I hate that John missed out on Summer.

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:59 pm

There will be a recast...imo

Return to “The Young and the Restless”