Hoping for Canadian Show POST/COMMENTS Mon6/10

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
FL senior fan

Hoping for Canadian Show POST/COMMENTS Mon6/10

Postby FL senior fan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:25 pm

I know, you've not been able to SIGN IN AND POST comments, like the rest of us most likely.

However,
In U.S. we're dying to know if you heard Nick's reaction/action to opening that lab letter that's hung
over us for weeks? Please post if you have anything to
report on it. Our U.S. today gives the impression from his facial expression that he IS NOT happy.

Tambam

Re: Hoping for Canadian Show POST/COMMENTS Mon6/10

Postby Tambam » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:30 pm

Quote FL senior fan: I know, you've not been able to SIGN IN AND POST comments, like the rest of us most likely.

However,
In U.S. we're dying to know if you heard Nick's reaction/action to opening that lab letter that's hung
over us for weeks? Please post if you have anything to
report on it. Our U.S. today gives the impression from his facial expression that he IS NOT happy.

It will be starting in about a half hour at my house. I can provide an update today (don't want to step on toes) if you want? But I don't know that Nick will be on?

FL senior fan

Re: Hoping for Canadian Show POST/COMMENTS Mon6/10

Postby FL senior fan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:33 pm

I always look forward to any "day ahead" Canadian comments on their show; especially when something is getting good.
Thanks and enjoy!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”