Tucker Coming Back

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
roseofsharon1942

Tucker Coming Back

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:01 pm

I've seen a couple post that Tucker is coming back, is that true? I know they are going to have most of the actors come back for Katherine's funeral. But, is he coming back to Y&R to stay for awhile? I would really like that. Maybe that is why Devon decided to stay in GC besides Lily.

habbyfan

Re: Tucker Coming Back

Postby habbyfan » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:11 pm

Kale Browne as Tucker ... Please.

Joy T

Postby Joy T » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:34 pm

Quote roseofsharon1942: I've seen a couple post that Tucker is coming back, is that true? I know they are going to have most of the actors come back for Katherine's funeral. But, is he coming back to Y&R to stay for awhile? I would really like that. Maybe that is why Devon decided to stay in GC besides Lily.

Actor tweeted that he was definitely coming back for funeral. I have a feeling that actor who plays Devon is staying until after Mrs C funeral and then he and Tucker will ride off into sunset together. That would probably be better because he definitely needs to be at his gmas funeral. They probably want to keep him until they end this story about who stole Neal's personal diary inf. That is a strange s/l. I hope it makes sense when we find out who is doing it and why?

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:14 pm

I hate that they are not bringing back Tucker or recasting him at this time. It would be nice to see...

quimby

Postby quimby » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:23 pm

They decided to nix recasting Tucker. I'm glad, they already have too many characters as is. If these writer's can't write a descent s/l for the cast they have, they don't need to bring another to that list.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:30 pm

Quote quimby: They decided to nix recasting Tucker. I'm glad, they already have too many characters as is. If these writer's can't write a descent s/l for the cast they have, they don't need to bring another to that list.

---------------------
Well, what would work for me is if they would send Fen off the school or military...and Carmine turn up dead. Then perhaps the TUCKER character could return; after all there will be a storyline about the inheritance and maybe fight over running Chancellor Industries. Plus, I really started liking him and Jim together.

mollyandwally

Postby mollyandwally » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:36 pm

No they are still going to have a re-cast, they are just delaying it until after the Katherine's funeral. They don't want to take the focus off Katherine & everyone else in her life. She's been on Y&R for 40 years they don't want the funeral all about Tucker issues he was only around for the last 3 years.

My suggestions for NuTucker:

William Russ- we know he's good. lol

Lane Davies- Mason Capwell on Santa Barbara.

Kale Browne

Return to “The Young and the Restless”