Why can't Noah NEWMAN afford his own apartment?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Why can't Noah NEWMAN afford his own apartment?

Postby chancegirl » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Quote Squish:
Quote LilMonkey84:
Quote BabyVelvet: Noah's from the richest family in town! You mean the Newmans can't float the guy a loan to get his own place, he has to share an apartment with that big sulky baby-man, Tyler?
I don't get it. :~

Who knows...maybe he wants to do something on his own merit and enjoys Tyler's company. Noah doesn't seem like the spoiled brat type, like Abby or Summer, which makes sense since Sharon is his mother and comes from humble beginnings herself. I like the fact that he isn't living large off the Newman name and money. It seems like he has a pretty level head on his shoulders.

Honestly I think Noah's embarrassed by his heritage and while he loves them all dearly he doesn't necessarily want to embroil himself in their high-jinks and hoopla.

I think it's great that he's got another buddy. Sam's been gone for a long time.

Lol, omg. Sam. I forgot about Sam. He was Noah's friend who he always had sleepovers etc. with Asa kid. Good memory.

Re: Why can't Noah NEWMAN afford his own apartment?

Postby jilltidwell » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:04 pm

I think that he don't want to be his aunt Victoria. She always thinks that he shouldn't have a life outside of NE. Maybe he don't want the same to happen to him.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”