Adam and Victor

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hubbardfan

Adam and Victor

Postby hubbardfan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Okay...I've gotta say it, I REALLY enjoy the banter between Adam and Victor; I can actually tolerate Victor when he's acting like a human being instead of a controlling bastard! This relationship has been a long time coming and I hope it lasts; they make me laugh, getting those subtle barbs in at each other, while smiling! It looks like they both enjoy these scenes! So do I! :)

Jackie10

Re: Adam and Victor

Postby Jackie10 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Victor not controlling? He has already made Adam break off ties with Sharon. Told him he didnt care who he started a family with as long as it wasnt Sharon. Told Adam he could be with any woman but Sharon or Chelsea. If thats not controlling I dont know what is.

Charlie h

Postby Charlie h » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:55 pm

ITA....they r great together and I wonder if some of the lines are ad libbed. I do look forward to those scenes......

hubbardfan

Postby hubbardfan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Quote Jackie10: Victor not controlling? He has already made Adam break off ties with Sharon. Told him he didnt care who he started a family with as long as it wasnt Sharon. Told Adam he could be with any woman but Sharon or Chelsea. If thats not controlling I dont know what is.

While what you say is true, Adam would have dropped Sharon anyway b/c NE means more to him than she did! It was just 'meaningless sex'! Victor made a strong suggestion and Adam took it! I think Victor would accept Chelsea if he knew her baby was Adam's and another potential Newman heir! But as long as he sees she's moved on, he wants Adam to do the same! Since Chelsea's acting like a brain-dead twit, I don't want her back w/Adam, but I DO want him to find out about his baby and do something about it!

Mawgo

Postby Mawgo » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:05 pm

I love love Victor and Adam's relationship keep it going long over due!!

Mawgo

GCresident

Postby GCresident » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Agreed! Adam and Victor have more in common than any of Victor's kids. The comrade is certainly nice to see. Unfortunately, it's a soap, so we know it wont last. On another note, I hope Adam finds himself a nice new girl and is able to move on from Chelsea and Sharon. Hopefully, he will be able to get his baby and chase Chelsea out of town.

Charlie h

Postby Charlie h » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Yep send her far out of town and take her Mother Anita with her!!!!

Cass Eno

Postby Cass Eno » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:31 pm

Quote Charlie h: Yep send her far out of town and take her Mother Anita with her!!!!

OMG, isn't that mother of hers a piece of work?

Mawgo

Postby Mawgo » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:45 pm

I want to see Victor and Adam bond.

Mawgo

Postby Mawgo » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:49 pm

Adam is so hurting and because he has changed he will turn himself in and Chelsey is going to stand by him. The start of their new relationship.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”