Y&R is Recasting TUCKER MCCALL!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pink kiity

Re: Y&R is Recasting TUCKER MCCALL!

Postby pink kiity » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:24 pm

i said :| it before and i say it again and will keeps on saying it shes is a soap killers shes kills soaps ~) ~)

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:31 pm

I liked the character Tucker. His departure was bad timing.
Evidently he'll be coming back to run Chancellor Industries due to Kathrine's death. I hope HE AND JILL continue with their relationship, if not her....perhaps Sharon and Tucker will try a relationship again?

y.nr

Postby y.nr » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:15 pm

Quote Overman: He is coming home!! Only with a new face!! LOL

I said way back on another post, that Adam was prob working with Tucker. Tucker was supposed to had sold Vic his stock, but never did..

Then yesterday I posted on another blog, that after seeing Corbin on Marie's Show... He said he wanted to carry on for his mom.. I posted he should play Tucker McCall!

Tucker was trying to regain his mom's heart & respect, and he knows the only way to do that is to help Victor... Adam is going to be knocked waaaaaay down! Remember, whenever you see them building something up... It's only so they can knock it down.. They've built Victor&Victor2 up, and now it's time to watch it tumble down!

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:23 pm

If Tucker is coming back to help Victor, he can stay away. I am sick to death of the Victor Newman show.

flyvicki

Postby flyvicki » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:08 pm

I agree. I thought William Russ was great and don't know why he got let go. I hope they're able to get him back if they even try, which they'd be smart to do. Not sure why SN left (his choice or theirs) but it was good to see him at the memorial.

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:25 am

with Victor not being the "main" man, as much, and his feud with Jack is finally over, thank God..We need a Power House Player.. which Is what I thought Tucker was supposed to be.. but his character fizzled.. Then I thought the Senator, played by Mark Pinter would pick up the baton and run wit it.. but he left.. so there is a need for Tucker.. but he needs to have a GREAT presence on the screen and be as Powerful as Victor..

I don't have a clue who should portray Tucker.. but I don't think either former actor fit the part.. sorry.. no bashing intended.
I agree, the sleeze factor needs to be removed from the character and I am more than sick of hearing about his
groupie" days.. I thought he made his money in more than the music world.. and if he did>. he can can be a music moggle with HUGE power.

Popper

Postby Popper » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:32 am

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: The new writers are salivating as to who they can recast next. I bet they are counting on Sharon Case to walk so they can recast her as well..

Phyllis will be a recast, don't be surprised if we see a new Jack. They have a vision of Y&R that doesn't look simular to our vision or version.

I think they want SC to walk too. They have totally destroyed her character.

Saturn12345

Postby Saturn12345 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:16 am

Quote reng: I liked both William Russ and Stephen Nichols as Tucker. I got very used to SN and wish he would come back.

I would like Stephen Nichols to come back as Tucker.

Saturn12345

Postby Saturn12345 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:18 am

Quote pink kiity: i said :| it before and i say it again and will keeps on saying it shes is a soap killers shes kills soaps ~) ~)

Now people will appreciate the lady that we had before.

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:46 am

I don't care who they cast as Tucker. At this point with the s/l's being so boring, I find myself looking forward to any old character coming back to bring fresh s/l's. This new writing team seems to start out well with ideas for a s/l and then they divert from it, drop it, or drag it out, or ruin it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”