Billy and Victoria

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Fire_Phy

Billy and Victoria

Postby Fire_Phy » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:13 am

When Victoria finds out about Billy habit again. Will she throw him out ? And will Billy take his baby away from her ?

Cabo

Re: Billy and Victoria

Postby Cabo » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:24 am

Quote Fire_Phy: When Victoria finds out about Billy habit again. Will she throw him out ? And will Billy take his baby away from her ?

She will probably throw him out, but he will not take the baby.
I don't think Billy wants kids........

yomutha

Postby yomutha » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:23 am

Quote Fire_Phy: When Victoria finds out about Billy habit again. Will she throw him out ? And will Billy take his baby away from her ?

I hope so! Johnny is a nasty little cheat bastard. He’s the product of Billy cheating on his wife. Why should Victoria waste her life on some OTHER person’s brat? Bleh. NO THANKS! Now that Reed is coming home, Victoria needs to dump that maggot and focus on her OWN true son. Billy boy can ship Johnny off to boarding school, or better yet, drop the phucker off at Anita Lawson’s trailer park so he can be raised by his con granny! :D

Old1

Postby Old1 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:06 am

Quote Cabo:

She will probably throw him out, but he will not take the baby.
I don't think Billy wants kids........

I don't think he wants kids either, he is just trying to keep his whiny wife quiet. I hope Billy leaves her soon. I think this boring couple needs to split. ASAP

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:08 am

I am thinking Billy will take the baby and maybe Traci will help him out. I can not see Billy leaving his child to Victor Newman. But again Victor always wins and he will make sure his daughter gets that child. Billy loves his child.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”