Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
AdrianeG

Re: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Postby AdrianeG » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:33 pm

I thought todays scenes with Abby, Courtney, Tyler and Noah were boring. I don't see Courtney as a good addition to the threesome. Would much rather see Tyler in his new work environment and having scenes with his sister and Neil.

Tily4life

Postby Tily4life » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:27 pm

If the writers REALLY wanted to stir things up and make Tyler interesting again, they should pair him with Hillary. Especially now that we know she's up to no good, it would create another reason for Lily to hate her!

Lily's already territorial with Tyler, so if the woman who was after Cane now goes after Tyler, we will see Lily's claws come out even more, and she may finally ditch Cane and get with Tyler. Of course, this may not come to pass since Hillary's true identity has not yet been revealed, and by that I just mean her paternity is still a mystery. She may very well be Gus' daughter and I am NOT here for a Summer & Kyle part 2-style storyline.

Chicken Alfredo

Postby Chicken Alfredo » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Thanks for the responses everyone :))

I agree with AG. Tyler fits into the business world. As of late, he's only been at home and Crimson Lights. I hope writers give him a job and soon.

Chicken Alfredo

Postby Chicken Alfredo » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:24 pm

Have a great weekend, Tyler shippers :]

Tily4life

Postby Tily4life » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Redaric Williams attended the 'Boardwalk Empire' Season 4 premiere event.

www.contactmusic.com/photo/redaric-williams-sean-diddy-combs-hosts-hbos-boardwalk-empire-season_3853600

StarW

Postby StarW » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:21 am

Quote Tily4life: Redaric Williams attended the 'Boardwalk Empire' Season 4 premiere event.

He looks very handsome as usual, thanks for sharing this Tily4life, looks nice! Angell Conwell was cute too :))

And I agree with you all. The scenes with Courtney, Noah and Abby were boring. I don't even recognize Tyler anymore. Even if it was "wrong" for him to come between Lily and Cane but at least it was entertaining. This, I'm sorry, is a snoozefest. They could do some much more for his character. And I'm sorry for the Tabby fans, but I'm still not used to this Abby. To me, he had more chemistry with Lily and looked better when he was interacting with her. Can't wait for this blogger storyline to end.

Chicken Alfredo

Postby Chicken Alfredo » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Hello, everyone :]

Tily4life

Postby Tily4life » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:37 pm

Hey Tyler shippers! :D Hopefully, he gets some airtime this week!

smithie

Postby smithie » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:04 pm

Tyler & Abby Talk Marriage!

Abby brings Tyler to his first Newman family event!

Things are heating up between Tyler & Abby. They observe an intimate moment between Billy & Victoria who profess their love for each other. Tyler & Abby smile and are caught up in the romance. Billy teases that Tyler & Abby will be the next couple to marry! Abby blushes. Tyler smiles.

Later on, Leslie takes her brother aside and warns him of the perils of dating Victor Newman's daughter!

Leslie observes "Things are getting real serious between you two!"

She wonders if her brother is thinking marriage!

Tyler reassures his sister that he's not ready to get married... not yet.

AdrianeG

Postby AdrianeG » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Quote smithie: Tyler & Abby Talk Marriage!

Abby brings Tyler to his first Newman family event!

Things are heating up between Tyler & Abby. They observe an intimate moment between Billy & Victoria who profess their love for each other. Tyler & Abby smile and are caught up in the romance. Billy teases that Tyler & Abby will be the next couple to marry! Abby blushes. Tyler smiles.

Later on, Leslie takes her brother aside and warns him of the perils of dating Victor Newman's daughter!

Leslie observes "Things are getting real serious between you two!"

She wonders if her brother is thinking marriage!

Tyler reassures his sister that he's not ready to get married... not yet.

Marriage!!! I like Tabby but I don't think they are there yet. They need to get to know each other first and Tyler has to see if he can stand her family. It would be much better if they live together for at least 6 months before talking about getting married.
At least RW will have more screen time intermingling with the lead characters. Can't wait to see more of him and his interactions with Victor.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”