Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
StarW

Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread

Postby StarW » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:54 am

Quote salsera: Tyler has been arguing with everyone lately, but I'll probably be entertained because Neil's been getting on my nerves. I wonder what kind of commentary will come of the Twitter chat during that episode. :-)

That's what I was wondering too :D

Gracewashere

Postby Gracewashere » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:59 am

Quote StarW:
Quote salsera: Tyler has been arguing with everyone lately, but I'll probably be entertained because Neil's been getting on my nerves. I wonder what kind of commentary will come of the Twitter chat during that episode. :-)

I am assuming this twitter commentary will take place tomorrow around 12:30 or so???

Chicken Alfredo

Postby Chicken Alfredo » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:17 am

Whats up, divas :))

sun45

Postby sun45 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Oh snap so Neil fires Tyler well I guess this shouldn't surprise me because we all know why he was fired but anyways I really hope this backfires on Neil big time. I mean who appointed him the morality police him and Devon both need to go some where and sit down and stop butting into business that doesn't concern them.

StarW

Postby StarW » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Quote Gracewashere:
Quote StarW:

I am assuming this twitter commentary will take place tomorrow around 12:30 or so???

I think so, yes! :D

StarW

Postby StarW » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Quote sun45: Oh snap so Neil fires Tyler well I guess this shouldn't surprise me because we all know why he was fired but anyways I really hope this backfires on Neil big time. I mean who appointed him the morality police him and Devon both need to go some where and sit down and stop butting into business that doesn't concern them.

I heard that Lily FINALLY admits to Cane that she actually left the campaign because Tyler told her he has feelings for her lol... Well that's for thursday episode.

Tily4life

Postby Tily4life » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Quote Chicken Alfredo: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNAnvwICMAE45gQ.jpg:large

Photo of Tyler, with Mason, Hilary and Leslie. Love this :)

Great pic! They're all gorgeous!

Tily4life

Postby Tily4life » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:35 pm

day ahead mini recap...

1. Lily and Cane are at home. The house is decorated for the twins’ birthday party. Cane is wearing a Superman outfit and is totally in character. Lily is wearing a pretty pink dress. They’re making small talk about Cane’s costume.

2. Tyler walks into the Underground and sees Noah. Tyler says that thanks to Tyler, Noah may not have to work there much longer because his editor friend saw Noah's photography work and wants to meet with Noah. Tyler gets a text message. He checks his phone and says, ‘What the hell?’

3. Leslie meets Neil at the GCAC. They talk about the GC Buzz. There’s been a response to Neil’s last blog post.

Full recap to come later.

sun45

Postby sun45 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Quote StarW:
Quote sun45: Oh snap so Neil fires Tyler well I guess this shouldn't surprise me because we all know why he was fired but anyways I really hope this backfires on Neil big time. I mean who appointed him the morality police him and Devon both need to go some where and sit down and stop butting into business that doesn't concern them.

I heard that Lily FINALLY admits to Cane that she actually left the campaign because Tyler told her he has feelings for her lol... Well that's for thursday episode.

I thought Cane already knew about Tyler's feelings for Lily because correct if I'm wrong I do remember in an episode Cane did say to Lily that I know how Tyler feels about you and I know how you feel about me.

StarW

Postby StarW » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Quote Tily4life: day ahead mini recap...

1. Lily and Cane are at home. The house is decorated for the twins’ birthday party. Cane is wearing a Superman outfit and is totally in character. Lily is wearing a pretty pink dress. They’re making small talk about Cane’s costume.

2. Tyler walks into the Underground and sees Noah. Tyler says that thanks to Tyler, Noah may not have to work there much longer because his editor friend saw Noah's photography work and wants to meet with Noah. Tyler gets a text message. He checks his phone and says, ‘What the hell?’

3. Leslie meets Neil at the GCAC. They talk about the GC Buzz. There’s been a response to Neil’s last blog post.

Full recap to come later.

Hey Tily4life :D , aren't the recaps posted on the Tyler and Lily thread? Even though it really doesn't matter lol

Return to “The Young and the Restless”