Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
StarW

Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread

Postby StarW » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:42 am

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote StarW:
Quote Chicken Alfredo: Tues. Can/ Wed. US...

*Cane is talking, but Lily is more into her phone. She talks about how good Tyler and Devon are doing on the project.

*Devon and Tyler continue to butt heads. Chloe chimes in, and tells them to stop.

*Chloe calls Lily and asks her to come and stop Tyler and Devon from fighting.

*Tyler is now at On the Boulevard. Cane notices him.

*Devon and Lily are going back and forth. Devon screams at Lily, asking when she's going to stop obsessing over Tyler.

*Lily says she's not obsessed, and that her and Tyler are just friends. Devon says Tyler is bad news ( ~) ) He then suggests that he came on to her ( ;) ) Lily says he does that with everyone.

----

*Lily and Tyler are in previews as well :)

Thank you for the recaps Chicken! ;)

The preview was too funny, Lily holding that bra, like a girlfriend who has caught her man cheating lol :-) :-)

Oh and am I the only who thought that Tyler was smoking HOT when he was fighting with Devon?? Devon looked so ridiculous, trying to act all tough lol... Tyler could beat his a$$ anytime if he wanted too lol. :D He better leave our man ALONE and go mind his own business. Especially since he has NO room to talk, really! >(

Oh And I liked Cane and Hilary together. Lane is desperately in need for a BREAK UP! Both of them SPARKLE with others! I loved Cane with Chelsea and Sharon, the way he was looking at them :)) ... Same with Lily. You all know how much I love my TILY! :D

Good morning, Star :D And my fellow Tyler shippers!

Yeah, Devon was annoying the hell out of me. He's behaving more like a jealous boyfriend than a brother. His face when Tyler snatched his phone out of his hand was hilarious :-) Can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait until Tyler leaves that place. I can't stand one more minute of Devon judging him. He looks like a big, fat hypocrite.

If somebody should leave, it should be Devon! Tyler was on that project first >( But of course, we all know that it's gonna be Tyler... And I agree, the way Devon was reacting was creepy... He was acting more like a boyfriend than a brother.

Gracewashere

Postby Gracewashere » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:56 am

Maybe it is just me, but does anyone else think Cane "whispers" his words a lot...too soft...and Devon shouts his words (at least yesterday's Canadian episode), too loud, but Tyler's voice is not too soft, not too loud, but just "perfect" Baby Bear Lily, just right for Lily. Sorry off track today a bit.

jamie in Ga

Postby jamie in Ga » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Hey star and ckicken...Love to all us Tyler fans. :)

Tily4life

Postby Tily4life » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:46 pm

[quote]Quote Gracewashere: Maybe it is just me, but does anyone else think Cane "whispers" his words a lot...too soft...quote]
YES!!!!!! It drives me nuts!!! We can just call him Cane, the Ghost Whisperer. lol.

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Just wanna show love to my boy Tyler. He was looking good as usual in today show. Am glad their giving him some good s/l can't wait to see what's next for sexy Tyler :D

Chicken Alfredo

Postby Chicken Alfredo » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:51 pm

From here on out, I'm referring to Cane as "Mr. Whispers" :D

Chicken Alfredo

Postby Chicken Alfredo » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Wednesday Can / Thursday US

*Lily is at Tylers' apartment. She asks if she came at a bad time, and picks up a bra. She says it looks like Tyler has company. Tyler asks would it bother Lily if he did.

*Lily says she could care less who he sleeps with. She tells Tyler she's there about Jabot. Tyler says he has doubts since Lily left.

*Tyler says he has a roommate that "entertains" often. Mentions he works every night. Lily mentions her phone call with Chloe.

*Tyler explains what happened between him and Devon wasn't a fight, but a difference in opinion. Lily tells him to get over it, or he's going to lose his job. Tyler tells her jobs come and go. He asks her why she cares. Lily says she worked hard on the campaign and doesn't want it to go to waste. Tyler says it wasn't.

*Leslie and Neil come to Tylers apartment while Lily is still there. She says she has a meeting and leaves. Leslie tells Tyler they can open Gus' SBD.

StarW

Postby StarW » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Wednesday Can / Thursday US

*Lily is at Tylers' apartment. She asks if she came at a bad time, and picks up a bra. She says it looks like Tyler has company. Tyler asks would it bother Lily if he did.

*Lily says she could care less who he sleeps with. She tells Tyler she's there about Jabot. Tyler says he has doubts since Lily left.

*Tyler says he has a roommate that "entertains" often. Mentions he works every night. Lily mentions her phone call with Chloe.

*Tyler explains what happened between him and Devon wasn't a fight, but a difference in opinion. Lily tells him to get over it, or he's going to lose his job. Tyler tells her jobs come and go. He asks her why she cares. Lily says she worked hard on the campaign and doesn't want it to go to waste. Tyler says it wasn't.

*Leslie and Neil come to Tylers apartment while Lily is still there. She says she has a meeting and leaves. Leslie tells Tyler they can open Gus' SBD.

Thanks. I have watched this episode and I'm still frustrated that Neil and Leslie showed up at Tyler's place. lol and of course Neil being nosy... SO annoying! But it was fun to watch Lily LYING again and being so jealous over Tyler.

But seriously, these writers really, I mean REALLY need to move this storyline along! It's so tiresome. ~)

salsera

Postby salsera » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Quote StarW:
Quote Chicken Alfredo: Wednesday Can / Thursday US

Thanks. I have watched this episode and I'm still frustrated that Neil and Leslie showed up at Tyler's place. lol and of course Neil being nosy... SO annoying!

Yes! I can't take Neil right now and I agree that he and Leslie interrupted as the worse moment. ~)

StarW

Postby StarW » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:44 pm

Quote salsera: I can't take Neil right now and I agree that he and Leslie interrupted as the worse moment. ~)

Glad I'm not the only one feeling that way! lol

Return to “The Young and the Restless”