Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Chicken Alfredo

Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread

Postby Chicken Alfredo » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:56 pm

I like your new photo, @Tily4life :D

Found this short spoiler on DaytimeConfidential >(

Tyler/Abby: The two go on a date, and hit things off. Just what will Lily think about this development?

jamie in Ga

Postby jamie in Ga » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:39 pm

I just stopped by to show some LOVE to Tyler....

Tily4life

Postby Tily4life » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Quote Chicken Alfredo: I like your new photo, @Tily4life :D

Tyler/Abby: The two go on a date, and hit things off. Just what will Lily think about this development?

Thanks! I've always loved this photo of him. He's so gorgeous, it makes no sense.

Still not buying Tyler/Abby as anything serious. The writers are going to have to do better, for that pairing to be believable and not thrown together, the way it seems.

Naturally, Lily will be beside herself with envy...especially now that she's working with Abby. I still say that any romantic pairing that Tyler has will make Lily more interested, and who knows...she may get desperate enough and make a move on him. :D

salsera

Postby salsera » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:22 pm

I don't mind Tyler/Abby. They don't have a lot of romantic chemistry IMO, but they have friendship for sure and the possibility for something else. At least he's smiling.

That said, Y&R needs to quit it with the triangles. >( I don't want to see Tyler/Abby/Lily any more than I wanted to see Lily/Tyler/Cane. A development that leads to an actual relationship with one of these 4-5 people would be nice. Or at least have one person make a move! I'm tired of seeing Tyler in this crazy matrix of relationships.

sun45

Postby sun45 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Quote Tily4life:

Thanks! I've always loved this photo of him. He's so gorgeous, it makes no sense.

Still not buying Tyler/Abby as anything serious. The writers are going to have to do better, for that pairing to be believable and not thrown together, the way it seems.

Naturally, Lily will be beside herself with envy...especially now that she's working with Abby. I still say that any romantic pairing that Tyler has will make Lily more interested, and who knows...she may get desperate enough and make a move on him. :D

Hey Tilly4life we agree with each other I still say that Abby/Tyler want last I'm still looking at it as a plot device we all know Lily is going to be so jealous and envy big time and yeah she might get desperate enough to make a move. My hope is that Tyler and Abby don't last I still see them as duke buddies and that is it. Another thing Tilly shippers does anybody remember a spoiler a while back that said Lily would see Tyler with another woman and she watches them together than later she kisses him I wonder if that spoiler might still play out.

Tily4life

Postby Tily4life » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:55 pm

I remember hearing that spoiler months ago but then nothing came of it.

I can see it happening this summer though, now that the dynamics have changed a bit. If Lily does get desperate enough, I can definitely see her kissing Tyler to reclaim her 'territory' and his attention.

StarW

Postby StarW » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:27 pm

Quote Tily4life: I know this is a Tyler thread and we're all Tyler shippers, but I must say that Lamon looks absolutely gorgeous in that pic. He needs more screen time, preferably on days that Tyler isn't on. When Tyler isn't on, I feel like I have withdrawals. :D

LOL I feel the same way, don't worry! :D I don't care about the Lane fans, Tyler needs to be on EVERYDAY! >)

Quote Chicken Alfredo:Another picture of Red. This time, with Lamon

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BM-fIDQCEAAz3a9.jpg

The man in middles name is Nathan. Cute :))

YUMMY! Lamon is such a CUTIE! Even though Tyler is my fave lol

Quote jamie in Ga: I just stopped by to show some LOVE to Tyler....

Hi Jaime ;)

StarW

Postby StarW » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:34 pm

I agree with you guys... I don't buy that Abby/Tyler pairing either, it seems forced to me... They don't have romantic chemistry.

We all know that Lily won't like it... I can see how this will play out... Abby dating Tyler... And since she works with Lily, she's going to tell her everything about Tyler and what she likes about him while Lily will listen, frustrated lol. Let's hope she's desperate enough to make a move on him! >)

But then there's this Cane/Hilary thing coming so I don't know...

Chicken Alfredo

Postby Chicken Alfredo » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Quote jamie in Ga: I just stopped by to show some LOVE to Tyler....

Welcome, Jamie :]

Chicken Alfredo

Postby Chicken Alfredo » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Quote Tily4life:

It's like the writers took what little spark they had, and ran with it :-) This is only thing that makes me believe this is more ammo for Lily and Tyler. At least I hope so :~

Return to “The Young and the Restless”